Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top

San Carlo Honda Gresini rider Marco Simoncelli has surprisingly ended the three-day Sepang MotoGP test on top. The Italian has been on top form throughout the test, finishing in the top five on the previous two days. Honda again dominated the test, with five out of the top seven riders on Honda machinery. Casey Stoner, who finished day one on top posted the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 February 2011 17:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

Hondas top boy.......................

.......................still reckon Pedrosa will be Hondas top boy just as long as he doesn't bounce down the track between now and the end of the season, he was showing real signs of speed and consistency in winning those (correct me if i'm wrong) three on the trot before being thrown off due to no fault of his own. Hes got to win the championship this season or soon he'll be looking for a new employer. But all Honda riders are lookin pretty damn good so far....................(apart from the reigning Moto2 world champ!)

Reply to this Topic
tomahawk

Oct 08

tomahawk says:

not human

Hi again jamieg999 what a load of shit you write.Have you ever seen a bike or is the way you write due to something you put up your nose or shove up your arse.Give us all a break.Try talking to a real human being you might just learn something..

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

tomahawk

I feel the need to ask you to justisfy that post in full using facts and examples please. I won't just retort with abuse because I know I can, and can have you whenver I want, please fully justify the personal attack with actual facts and wisdom, then, we'll talk. Big love xxx

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

jamieg999

I never thought anyone would do it but you have taken kawasakibiker.com aka RossiDukeBiker46s crown as most annoying poster on here.

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

I agree

Got to agree with you CH987, didn't think they'd ever be beaten for bullshit but we have a new champ in our midst.  

Reply to this Topic
jonmx

Apr 09

jonmx says:

Friendly lot on here...

.... aren`t you .Jesus! Don`t think jamie deserves all this flak-maybe some peoples sense of humour bypass operations have been too successful...lighten up guys!

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

jonmx

Ta for the back-up but don't really need it mate at least it gives elbowz and stonerrule a night off from the abuse.

wosideg: i'm ok re: tucking up but thanks for the offer

As for the other two, thanks for the comments and feedback I'll take them onboard.

jonmx: to have the bypass you need to have the sense in the first place ;) and I've moved people like this out the way just to get to a fight

Reply to this Topic
rockslow

Jan 11

rockslow says:

ago, mick, vale..

to those casting off Rossi i just wanted to point out that both Agostini and Doohan won their last wc at 33..now i don't wanna start a silly comparison but i'd say Rossi is at least on their same level and a few years younger that that....and i'd say today's training methods are more advanced than 15 or 30 years ago and probably keep the riders in better shape for longer..

plus what Edwards said about Rossi clearly not pushing is not to be underrated.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices