Skip to content

General CAMERON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > CAMERON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

CAMERON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i aint a racist kinda person but what mr cameron has said, well all im saying is i bet u HE CAVES IN WHEN HE NEEDS YA VOTE COZ MUSLIMS VOTES COUNT !!!

regards mr gungerdin.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (06 February 2011 20:33)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sad500

Dec 07

sad500 says:

Im no fan of the tories but the bloke is absolutely spot on.

Time to take our country back from the hate preaching bastards.

If they dont like it they can fuck off back to their own shit hole of a country so we can live in peace in our shit hole of a country without fear of being blown up whilst traveling on public transport

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

sad500

Well said and as for the original post I think just the opposite this a vote winner think of all those working class people that normally don't bother to vote this is a subject that is very close to there hart and I think there votes will far out way that of the Muslims and after all Cameron's plans only effect the Muslims that don't want to except the British way of life or to continue segregating themselves from the rest of the country any Muslim that want's to live as the rest of us are unaffected.        

Reply to this Topic
versysboy

Aug 10

versysboy says:

Muslim vote

Don't under estimate the muslims vote,a lot of muslims vote for who they are told to vote for.By their community leaders, mosque boss etc. Thats why postal voting is so popular,.almost impossible to prove.Although a few have been caught recently.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I think

Cameron's spot on too.

He may have taken cues from Australia's tough stance on such things but they were right and he... If he sticks with it, will be right too.

Freedom of speech is one thing.. but for us as a nation to be funding the people who preach hate and wish to see our demise is shooting ourselves in the foot and cannot be allowed to continue.

How can any of these Muslim group representatives stand there and call the speech 'disappointing' or 'misguided' when clearly all Cameron is aiming at is to wipe out extremists and extremism....?? Kinda makes you wonder about their motives and question their (denied) affiliation with these extremist groups dunnit???

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

just my veiws like them or lnot i dnt realy care

i think your all right my gf is philipino so im obvisly not racist but i think all the extremism is causing more people to take an extreme veiw on race and religion why should normal people live in fear of being blown up why should odinary people worry about if there religion might get them killed and any one who says its not an ishue that matters in biking is a fool because after all we are people and bikings about freedom if anything and thats what these extremist are threating the freedom and saftey of inocent people

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

extremists

Id use the sas,they could practice their covert ops and thge extremist would wake up in pakistan etc and no record kept!!...and not be allowed back in the uk...and the family would be made to follow as he didnt consider them anyaway.....youd be amazed at how much influence the women have in these people although they come across as subservient etc.....I was at a protest once and the women were telling the men what to do........sounds like here really dont it?

Reply to this Topic
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Bombers

I hope the Widows and children of the suicide bombers aren`t claiming all the benefits that are available in our generous Country .They surely wouldn`t as they hate us so much and our money is `dirty `.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle