Skip to content

General KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bumfun

Feb 11

bumfun says:

KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

well im quite new around here but i read most posts n well ive taken a dislike to this bloke but hey its just me or is it, i wanna no is he cool or a twat ?????:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 February 2011 21:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ergf

:smile:smile:smile

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

Maybe he is a good biker

But most of the trouble on here was made worse by him by constantly arguing with others and keeping the threads he apparently found so offensive at the top of the list so he didn't just keep going back for another look he kept posting and keeping the thread at the top of the list.:unsure:    

Reply to this Topic
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

he new what he was doing and pressed the right buttons

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

IMB76

yeah ... It's my fault for replying to people now :huh:..

. I did not start any of the offensive threads that caused all the trouble on here.

Reply to this Topic
scottscott80

Jan 11

scottscott80 says:

I don't

really know the guy, he seems nice enough though and I don't see what all the problems are about. 

Internet drama is the worst sort :wink:

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

Kam

No but you kept them going I wonder who made the most post's on them single handed?

Reply to this Topic
robbie7334

Oct 09

robbie7334 says:

Never

met the guy, when I first joined the forum at the end of 2009 he was always havin disagreements with other members.Which I found quite amusin:biggrin: I think he was quite enjoyin the confrontation too:hmmm:But lately I have found a couple of his posts, shall we say a tad controversial especially to a couple of members that I have met. and hold in high regard.:hmmm:I would never judge him as a person tho unless I met him  face to face I feel I'm a pretty good judge of character but I wouldnt diss him via a keyboard coz I think that would be pretty shallow and probably to easy, wheather it be a twat or cool:ph43r: regards Robbie

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Kamcool

He rides a Gixer, OK its in wasp colours, but still its a gixer thou.  Great bike.  OK I'm biased thats what I've got.

Throughout the Summer he meets up with a large bunch of fellow bikers and Goes on fast (yes he's got the points to prove it) and long (he's got the pics to prove it) rideouts.  I've met up and ridden with them and had a great time.  He's very good at leading.  Sets a good pace and is very helpful at pointing out hazards like gravel in the road.  Also was thoughtful enough to brief me on the next section of the road to fore warn of bends that tighten etc.

His photos are fabulous.  Great Scottish scenery. Shots of some fabulous bikes.  Also some fabulous action shots.  At first I thought he had the camera mounted on the bike and he just pressed the shutter.  Then from the angles on a series of shots I realised he was holding the camera.  Making them all the more impressive.

Then theres a certain thread in the pub section.  If you don't know what I am talking about I will let you go search for an impressive collection of pictures of other beautiful subjects.

He enjoys good food, good beer and a good chat.

Yes he stands his ground and will argue the toss with anyone he disagrees with on here.  But given some of the provocation he has received on here I am not surprised he doesn't suffer fools gladly.  No I don't always agree with his point of view.  But that just makes the world a more interesting place.

So I for one think hes an asset to the forum.  I look forward to many more pics and hopefully meeting up for a few more rideouts.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

kam

he's ok just voicing an opinion like the rest of us

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

kam

Seems a decent enough guy never met him in person but   maybe you should try talking to him although with 20 posts doubt you have talked to many on here and are probably just here to p*ss people off good luck to you 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices