Skip to content

General KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bumfun

Feb 11

bumfun says:

KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

well im quite new around here but i read most posts n well ive taken a dislike to this bloke but hey its just me or is it, i wanna no is he cool or a twat ?????:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 February 2011 21:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Did'nt get the chance to meet

Kam last year with all the false crap spouted about me, he and the Scottish crew have always been decent people in my book. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

bumfun

never met the fool /arseole in person

only from what i see from here he is neither kamtwat or kamcool he is kam and seems a decent guy 
he has had a dig at me, pissed me off, made me larf and made me think
so bumfuk you should get to no ppl first but how about putting your real ID up

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I

think Kam started this post under a pseudonym!!!   :lol::lol:

Anyway.... Gixxer rider... he's OK with me!!!   :wink:

Reply to this Topic
newbiebikerboy

Apr 04

I

Think he's a twat.:lol: So much so that i choose to have breakfast with him and sara most sundays, ride bikes with them every sunday and even had them at my wedding. Definately a twat in my eyes.:lol::lol::lol: See you sunday pal.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Wow ...

:smile... I am really 'blown away' by the responses on here! :smile 

Thanks to all of you that have taken the trouble to post to support me.  You are all clearly mad! Lol! :laugh: But I'm humbled ...... This really is a great place at times.:smile

Thanks again.

Kam    

bumfun - I guess this hasn't quite worked out the way you hoped ..... I really should be thanking you too for starting this thread! Lol! :laugh: 

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Stu

If you genuinely hate what you perceive as 'political correctness' with a passion then perhaps you can appreciate that some people hate racism with a similar passion.  Whether any person likes Kamchat or not, he does not post offensive things on the forum.

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

I have met

Kam, Paul & Ratty, All seem good blokes to me. Only just found out about the banning. Not seen Maxie on here for a while either come to think of it, but those orange trousers were offensive :lol:
To paraphrase another saying 'Offense is in the eye of the beholder'
R100R To say that Kam does not post anything offensive check out Kam2 Third Try thread. not offensive to me but I can see it would be offensive to some.
Not a dig at you Kam and not asking you to remove it but you see my point.
I never saw Paul and Ratty's thread which got them banned but then again if I don't find the start of a  thread interesting I don't bother reading any further.
It's personal choice.

We need to lighten up around here and spend more time organising better weather if we are all THAT powerful

Reply to this Topic
tomcat69

Apr 10

tomcat69 says:

Lets move on FFS

Guys I think we should "as interesting as gossip is" stop all this chat about who got banned and who instigated it etc, what's done is done and I cannot see it ever been undone. I suspect from a MCN had to take some action from a Legal point of view.

We should start talking about biking issues again after all this is a biking forum.

I have followed all the controversial  posts with interest however I have refrained from comment not wanting to be drawn into what is essentially personnel beliefs, but I will say it was getting out of hand on both sides.

let's all be friends and move on.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Rugbyman

Hi mate ...

'R100R To say that Kam does not post anything offensive check out Kam2 Third Try thread. not offensive to me but I can see it would be offensive to some'

To be fair it is not the same .... When I started the Kam2 thread I established what was, and what was not, allowable on the thread ... I then posted at the very top of that thread what MCN would allow (hence all the 'black boxes) ..that thread has run for 4 years and to this day we have kept within MCN's rules.... and that is why the thread has not caused trouble, been deleted, or myself banned. :winkie:

The other folk mentioned have continually broken MCN's clearly posted few basic rules ..time and time again ... That is the difference ...Obviously everyone has a different level of what is offensive ...and that is why MCN lays down rules so we have a level playing field.:winkie: 

Cheers

Kam     

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

tomcat

Well said. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale