Skip to content

General KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bumfun

Feb 11

bumfun says:

KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

well im quite new around here but i read most posts n well ive taken a dislike to this bloke but hey its just me or is it, i wanna no is he cool or a twat ?????:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 February 2011 21:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Kamchat

I've known him personally (although not that close :winkie:) for 3 years now and can tell you that he's one of the most easy going and relaxed people I've met who somehow manages to see the best in everyone.

As a bike rider he's amazing, but never brags about it, he's very modest in fact. He'd welcome anyone on a ride out and take the time to make sure they were comfortable at their own pace and also look out for new riders making sure they don't get lost.

I know he's had his disputes with people on here, but believe it or not he doesn't appear to bear any grudges or take it personally, I know he'd happily meet anyone off this forum and have a cup of tea with them!

I think at times Kam is misrepresented on the forum, but I suppose that's only to be expected when reading words on a screen as opposed speaking to someone in person.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

dave c

Shucks... I'm blushing..Lol.:tongue:. .... Thank you ... you're not a 'bad egg' yourself. :winkie:

Tenner's in the post, Lol!  :lol:

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

As part of the scottish crew

I.e i live in scotland and ride a bike

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Kam (and the rest of the mob) despite many invitations to join in both the outings and sunday mornin breakfast (promise i will make it)

But i take people as i find them and if they share a common intrest then i will speak and listen to anyone

So arseplay or what ever your called unless you sit down nose to nose with someone how the hell can you judge ?????

So is it Kamtwat or Kamcool ?? 

Well to me it's just another person i can call a friend on two wheels

:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
52 Black Shadow

Apr 03

Personnally..............

I've never met Kam, and don't like or dislike him.

He does have a tendancy to see MCN as his own little fifedom, and can come across as a complete tosser if you dare to disagree with his opinion on anything.

Perhaps that's what the original post was aimed at?

I rarely come on here these days partly due to time constraints and partly because I find a lot of the drivel posted here bores me.  I missed the recent bannings, but will say that I always forund Ratty, Paul and Mike to be frienly, respectful characters who obviously knew their bikes and seemed to live the part (as I'm sure Kam does).  It's always a shame when things become personal on a web forum, it's not like it's the real world!

Ride safe,

Shad.  

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

KAMKOOL ID SAY

he knows his stuff, and if he dosnt he dosnt bother to post... i like kam he is definatly dedicated to biking and dosnt have a facistic stance and opinions and views that he spreads all over like some people, if u ask me those people should expect to get deleted!

he is a good guy tho i never met him...he always humors me and makes me smile.. he sticks up for the underdogs too.

JAWA

Reply to this Topic
jonny68

Mar 09

jonny68 says:

Kam

Well , I will have my pennies worth then if everyone else is.

I can't see what the issue is myself Kam is a long standing forum member who makes plenty of contributions and speaks his mind on issues that interest him. He posts loads of great pics on here which are always a pleasure to see.........so what the hell is the problem...none.....I go with Kam coolish

Reply to this Topic
versysboy

Aug 10

versysboy says:

Kam

Don't know him only from on here,I like his pictures of riding and the scenery.Seems a cool guy to me,definitly a cool rider.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

So much love

..on this thread ...... thanks everyone .:winkie:...

'Group Hug' .:tongue:...

Actually, it is nice to see something that was designed as an instrument of hate turned into the opposite....

..and only one use of the term 'complete tosser' ...I feel honoured. Lol! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
KGEE

Jan 04

KGEE says:

Met him ....

i've met Kam and seems tae me tae be a top bloke and he can fookin ride a bike :sunglasses:

+ 1  stevedeejay .....

One handed while snapping some of his famous photo's

:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
d19yda

Mar 10

d19yda says:

top bloke!

i aint been out much with him lately but anytime i did, i always thought he was a genuine guy!

Im not one to dis anyone unless they have done something to upset me.

so im in the opinion of TOP BLOKE!

:)

Davie

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices