Skip to content

General KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bumfun

Feb 11

bumfun says:

KAMTWAT OR KAMCOOL ?

well im quite new around here but i read most posts n well ive taken a dislike to this bloke but hey its just me or is it, i wanna no is he cool or a twat ?????:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 February 2011 21:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Kamdunno

Foggy bloody hates him (rides faster i`m led to believe)Ron Jeremy hates him cos he`s well hung and beefed more women than him ,Keith Heuwen hates him cos hes a more exciting commentator ,Rossi cant even mention his name enough said and me ? Dunno him !

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Jings

Back in from work ..to find more kind messages.... this is weird - normally I log back on to pick up my hate mail! Lol!

I'm not complaining though  . ... thanks again one and all..:winkie:.  

Sky - you are 'the best' hun ..:smile... Stevebaldy - she has already stolen your idea and told me that's instead of a Valentine card. Lol! :laugh:

Cheers again everyone..:smile:smile:smile:smile...

...and weasel - yes, I am a 'silly sausage' :winkie:    

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

hammy 123

Welcome to the forum ..:winkie:.....

I'm honoured that your very first post was to support me. ... awesome stuff. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

oh no ..

he's going to get big headed now.......

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BaldE

Don't worry ... I won't let it happen -  got to get it back in my helmet soon. :tongue: 

Reply to this Topic
PENWELL

Jul 08

PENWELL says:

bumfun

Anyone that can play host to a group of bikers no matter what the weather and show them the delights of the Scottish highlands plus then spend the best part of a Sunday evening editing and posting photos of the days biking has my vote. No, I don't always agree with his views, but as a lot of people have pointed out, they are entitled to their opinions. If there is one thing he can be criticised for and that is he takes the bait too readily.

KEEP KOOL KAM!:smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

T****

in October last year I posted on the forums 'should I'?....(it was a cry for help) and Kam...(and others..not mentioning names..Maxie) said go for it'....it's his fault my Family now live in grinding poverty....he'll always be a t*** in my eyes.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

oldish

Lol! - You owe me and Maxi 'big time' then  ..... for showing the way to true spiritual fulfilment. :winkie:  

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

jwe4 & PENWELL

Thanks guys :smile

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Kamcwat or Kamtool?

nah, not really, I think just an ordinary bloke who often says the same thing I've been thinking, and doesn't believe the way to solve problems (particularly the ones around the country) is to wade in kicking and punching (maybe where necessary after consideration) there's usually a better way. 

The main problem lies with MCNs reluctance to regularly keep watch on the site and nip problems in the bud, rather than waiting until it's gone a long way down the line and then going in with guns blazing and flattening everything.
I hope sometime to meet Kam and the rest of the crew north of the border, before too long would be good, most people on the site seem sound folks, occasionally a bit troubled, but if we don't all stick together a bit and pull in the same direction, well we don't have much do we? :smile

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices