Skip to content

Discuss This BBC announces 2011 MotoGP team General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > BBC announces 2011 MotoGP team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BBC announces 2011 MotoGP team

The BBC has announced Matt Roberts will replace Jennie Gow as the lead presenter of the 2011 MotoGP television coverage. MCN revealed last week Gow wasn’t being taken on for another season despite an improving performance throughout the year as her knowledge of bike racing improved. Roberts has been a key member of the BBC team since 2006 and will start his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 February 2011 10:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

a bit off topic but....

does anyone else think jamie whthams eyes are just too close together??

Reply to this Topic
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

A bit off topic..

Just a tad...

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Agreed...

There is an unnatural proximity between his eyes and he does lack in the bresticle area, still this boy knows his stuff.

Reply to this Topic
DLman123

Feb 11

DLman123 says:

Whitam's Eyes

Yes, my wife and I  think Jame's eyes are close together. We thought we had bought one of those narrow angle TV's by mistake.

Reply to this Topic
sprinta

Sep 10

sprinta says:

I really don't understand how the Moto GP coverage was taken away from Eurosport and given to the BBC who continue to provide crap coverage of the overall races. They only give you the 1/2hr pre race coverage on the European races and you then have to go to the red button to get the podium coverage (which they generally mess up) post race interviews and discussion. Outside the European races you may get 15 min pre race coverage and that's your lot, no podium, post race interviews or discussion which is absolutely appalling. With the 125's and Moto 2 it's all on the red button which means you can't set up to record them because you can't pre set what feed they will be on and in any event if you did they often trip out or change the feed so you lose it. On the non European races it means you very often miss them because certainly last year the 125's and Moto 2 were not on the red button or Iplayer to watch later. Not everybody can afford or want to have Sky.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Ha ha ha ha Whitam's eyes...

They are soooo freakishly close together that i am compelled to mention it every time i see him on the box as it never ceases to make me laugh..... It looks like his features are being sucked into the centre of his face which could end up with his head simply imploding!!!

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@sprinta

can we get back to the mr whithams owl eyes please!

Reply to this Topic
vee5

Jul 04

vee5 says:

HD

i guess as theres no news about HD coverage on the press release that its not going to happen this season?

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Agree toadhancocks!!

Who cares about Matt Roberts.... he has'nt got any knockers.... ;)

Now, back to the more pressing issue of Whitams eyes... lol

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

some say when checking his blind spot his head can turn 360 degrees.......?  and that he has a account with the special operations department of specsavers......? all we know is, HE'S CALLED JAMIE WHITHAM!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices