General Twats in Saxos Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Twats in Saxos

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

scottscott80

Jan 11

scottscott80 says:

Twats in Saxos

You know the type, aged about 17-25 and driving an old saxo/fiesta/106/golf/ect thinking they're hot shit on the road and trying to race everything else. There seem to be alot of these kinds of people where I live and it's getting annoying just pulling up at traffic lights then having one of them pull up next to me and start revving..

Anyway I can't really do anything about this being on a scrawny 125 YBR and all yet yesterday I witnessed something special. As I was driving home from my night college a guy on a 600CBR was driving along side me and basically just riding with me which was fun, we got to some lights and one of these cnuts pulled up in the other lane revving and all that shit, the guy on the CBR just took off from the lights flying away from the idiot boyracer and as the two lanes merged to one he slowed down and held up the car to let me get ahead of it and then we drove on :laugh:

I have massive love for the bike community and wish I had gotten into it as soon as I was legal to get on the roads.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 February 2011 10:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

That's a cracker!

well done to the unknown rider, restores your faith in the biking community eh? :smile

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

lol

that's the stuff! :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Lifeintheslowlane

Jun 10

saxos

tends to be daft lasses in Clios around here:mad:

Reply to this Topic
eyan

Oct 10

eyan says:

:blink:why do these people spend so much money on big exhausts? they could save the money and buy a decent car instead.

Reply to this Topic
tomcat69

Apr 10

tomcat69 says:

corsa drivers

I got a new Audi A6 Quattro 3 years ago first trip out went to Telford a town of many roandabouts and sliproads, well this prick in a corsa tried to overtake me on a slip road so i just eased the throtle a nad and left the braking to the last minute as a flew round the round pulling  about 2G (well thats what it felt like) the corsa went straight into the roundabout and came to rest in a tree.

Went all the way round to see if they were ok to be meet by a bunch of chavs waving  fists flicking the Bird and hurling abuse as if it was my fault, needless to say i was laughing all the way home. 

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

Dreamers

My father-in-law own's a 500+bhp hot rod V8 Chevy the idiots still try and race him what a bunch of idiots get a bike.:smile

Reply to this Topic
metalfreak

Feb 08

metalfreak says:

corsa drivers

i must admit to owning a corsa its slightly beaten but otherwise ok lol , I drive for a living and was on my way to newquay to deliver a golf , nice road , lorry in front of me the road was straight so this twat behind in a boyed up piece of shit decides he s going for it , car coming the other way he s not getting by both of us so i squeeze up behing the lorry hung him out to dry it was brilliant he had to pull in behind me again fuckin wet myself :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
stephen01

May 07

stephen01 says:

Nowt

Wrong with Corsa's heres one my son had at 17 all his own work....... and here is his new one hes had for his 19th Birthday and yes bank of Mum and Dad runs it,,,,,,,,,:upset:

Attached images:

1. 27112010442  
  2. naths  
Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Stephen, please ask him to

take extra care at roundabouts and junctions, the area around the quarter light on the white car looks poorly designed and restrictive to visibility, like many modern cars, it could easily conceal a motorcycle approaching, and maybe even a car, prob can be avoided by making sure to move the head and look in front or behind that pillar area. I have restricted viz in  my truck at angled junction because of a canopy on the back, so have to lean forward or pull up at diff angle to cars, these things are not a prob if you are aware of them :smile

Reply to this Topic
stephen01

May 07

stephen01 says:

smoto5

Thank you for your advice i will pass it on :smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN