You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > GSXR 600 k9 Blue white

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Masters1111

Sep 09

Masters1111 says:

GSXR 600 k9 Blue white

GSXR 600 K9 Blue/white stolen from Dagenham.

YR59 GJJ

They cut straight through the heavy duty chain overnight and no-one heard a thing.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 February 2011 13:16)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

stolen

I know how you feel the same happened to me years ago,i use the almax chains+ squire padlocks.Also the garage has a camera,door sensor and a movement sensor inside.

http://www.almax-security-chains.co.uk/Y89uto192552/Almax-Immobiliser-Series-IV/Almax-Immobiliser-Series-IV--Uber-+-Squire-SS65CS-Lock/p-70-129/ 

Reply to this Topic
oliverbritt

Feb 11

oliverbritt says:

gsxr

hi mate im from dagenham and iv seen a k9 gixxer painted dodgy black on an 03 plate (seemed weird as should be 09+???).guy had a sleevless jacket and tinted visor.seen on green lane then later at roneo corner where he skipped a red light will keep my eyes peeled buddy

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
M45T3R5

Dec 10

M45T3R5 says:

chains

Yeah i had the almax 4, they used a power tool to get through it. I can't believe no-one heard it!!!

I think I'll have to move house, but even then what if they follow me (I'm being targeted since they stole my first gixxer from london)

Wow I'll keep my eyes peeled to for that dodgy bike, cheers!

Reply to this Topic
Milleb

Aug 09

Milleb says:

thieving w nkers

Sorry for you mate its bollox i had mine stolen last week i only wish i had a tracker rigged to it so i could of strangled the fcukers post it on just been nicked.com and email biker fm Hope you have some luck cheers

Reply to this Topic
M45T3R5

Dec 10

M45T3R5 says:

Tracker

It's gutting, this is the second I've lost since 2009 and after that it's been a sick game trying to keep this one safe.

Problem is what more can you do??? Best chain, locks, best ground anchor, cover, alarm mines and they still managed to take it :(

I'm done with sportsbikes, just too heartbreaking and expensive for me to insure now.

I hope I get the bike back, preferably smeared with the blood of those who took it from me :(

Reply to this Topic
bcroninuk

Mar 09

bcroninuk says:

tracker

Get yourself a full tracking system.  For a life time subscription I think it is £600, but you have a MASSIVE chance of getting it back.  GSXR bikes should come with a tracker as standard as theives love them.  I plan to get a GSXR 1000 in the next few years and will have a full tracker on board!

Reply to this Topic
M45T3R5

Dec 10

M45T3R5 says:

Tracker

Anyways the thieves have succeeded in completely F£%Cking up my biking life as now I can't get insured (£2800 with 800 excess even for a K3 worth £2k)

Even with a tracker I don't want to live a paranoid existence in London. I'm off outta London and even England if that's what it takes :(

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices