Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Ducati Diavel first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Ducati Diavel first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati Diavel first ride

Ducati say the new Diavel is a 'power cruiser', but where exactly does it fit in? MCN's Phil West tested the Ducati Diavel in Spain and was blown away by the 162bhp, V-twin powered Ducati. For the full test, pick up a copy of this week's issue of MCN.  brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 February 2011 10:59)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tman39a

Mar 08

tman39a says:

Nice but

I'll take a B-king instead and keep the £4-7K change and as I already have one I won't be changing it any time soon....very much under-rated bike. That said...nice job for Ducati sticking it to Yamaha in terms of cost and tech

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

joeslow

its on your profile ( muppet)

Any way Yes I have a Ducati  12yrs 996 great bike , I also have a Yamaha 350LC project / a Thunderbird Triton 1957 and my new Toy BMWS1000RR    Ive had them all some good some bad big and small, fast and slow,,,, So why dont Yami riders nod ... why ...  

Typical yamaha comment from you!

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

TOMRR what a rude chap you are

That Yamaha is a bike for sale at a dealer in Japan that I just happened to take a picture of while I was over there.

I simply liked the picture and put it in my gallery, is it a crime?

I guess you could not be bothered to read the description.

Good for you having all those bikes, shame about your manners though, boy. (소년 )

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
goodygixxer

Jan 09

goodygixxer says:

Slow down man!

I bet the Daivel's not as fast as Phil West's talking!  Crikey, slow down a bit and breath so i can understand what your saying man!

Bike does look good though!

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Joeslow

Hang on a sec.... You started it by slaggin Ducati riders,,,,,,  Any way moving on ,,, dont wanna get into a slaggin match, OHHH yes  realy sorry for the muppet comment,  ( bit low)  so out of public intrest what is your bike!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Good to see TomRR

Is making friends again,     Don't hold back Bro, tell it how it is!  You got salt on your roads ????

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

f, ing sand

went for a ride today   f-ing sand gets in all the crackes,,,, no salt around here!

cant belive it Snev Mate.....  I was zooming along , looking out for police and goat shit, Bit like being in Sunny Wales but with out the midgets!!! ;)

when I see this R-1  comming towards me ,, So izzz thinking shall I ......shall I ,,, Hmmm yes I shall ---- so I give him one little nod,    the Fucker just looked at me ,,, mind you I was on a Ducati Multistrad at the time,,, so I guess its International this I dont NOD at DUCATI riders thing........

Did see a midget once riding a scooter in Spain , he was standing up on the runner boards,,, nearly droped my ice cream. fcuk it was funny!

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Diavel Video

Here's a video of the Diavel electrical features.

Diavel Electic Features

Check out the menus :shock:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Ah the wee beesties!

Them little Midjets or as they say in mid Wales,,,,Phlem midges, are a total waste of cleaning fluids. just like salty Helmets in Multi culturally broken Blighty. (don't mention the war) or (Bankers poor pay)what we need is love ,love love, and a Ducati Multi Cultural sp Diavel. Oh yes!

Reply to this Topic
badassbikerbastard

Aug 07

Ducati Diavel

Read the test in MCN but can't understand why its called a cruiser. Its not! What makest it  cruiser? I can't see anything at all.

BABB

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices