Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 first ride

Like the new Suzuki GSX-R600, which rocketed to the top of the supersports pile in our recent group test, the new GSX-R750's rolling chassis and bodywork is completely new. But it doesn't get the 600's radical engine overhaul and the resulting 1kg extra weight reduction. MCN's Michael Neeves rode the new bike at the Monte Blanco circuit.  brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 February 2011 09:56)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

great to see

Somthing about 750s  love em,,,     , :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
merlin7r

Jul 05

merlin7r says:

Gear Change

You went down a cog too far and too soon then mate :) Might feel like it but it's not a 2-stroke

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

@merlin7r

It's not hitting the red line. Just sounds worse (or better depending on how you see it) then it actually is.

Reply to this Topic
goodygixxer

Jan 09

goodygixxer says:

I want one!

Still a bit too pricey for me though!

Reply to this Topic
Frankyspain

Jun 09

Frankyspain says:

2011 gsxr750

Yep, fast & sounds good. Brembro brakes seem 2 b the new standard kit for Suzuki 2011 .I still like a litre bike. So, Suzuki were is the new GSXR1000 that will have the legs of the k8 & the bottom end of a k5.

Reply to this Topic
superpike

Dec 08

superpike says:

Impressive?

Looks like a great bike but I'm more than happy to stay with my Brembo'd up GSXR600K4 that weights 140-150Kgs. Maybe next year Suzuki

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Suzuki are holding the 750 back so that it doesn't impede on the 1000. My old 750K1 was fitted with a Scorpion can, a K&N air filter and an power commander and made nigh on 130bhp at the wheel on a very reliable dyno. To not give the 750 the same engine mods as the 600 is, IMO, criminal. The worst thing that Suzuki ever did was to base the 750 on the 600 and not the other way around. They're also now too small... I test rode a K7 and my knees were screaming after 30mins. Anyway, gripe over. My K5 is the best bike that I've ever ridden. Neil.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

neilf

Sounds like you got your self a nice set up, post a picture  (show N tell)   this new 750 is a great bikes , but then I like all 7+1/2 -s , just the right size engin I feel.

Reply to this Topic
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

750's the way to go.

Sounds cool - 750 the forgotten class.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

750K1

This was my old 2001 750. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of it with the Scorpion can fitted. The bike was sold to a friend of mine a couple of years ago and he high sided it last year :upset:

I've included the dyno print out.

Neil.

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices