Skip to content

Discuss This Video: BMW S1000RR onboard at Bruntingthorpe First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: BMW S1000RR onboard at Bruntingthorpe

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: BMW S1000RR onboard at Bruntingthorpe

Following MCN's test of Kawasaki's 2011 ZX-10R against its superbike rivals on road and track last week, which placed the ZX-10R third, this week we have taken them all to MCN's performance test track and dyno facility. The video below gives you a taste of the speed testing at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground. To find out the results, pick up a copy of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 February 2011 17:28)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fuzzmachine

Dec 10

Fuzzmachine says:

nice!!!

what a machine, like see someone like me on it at just under 9 stone, think i'd end up flying lol or maybe could get an extra 5mph or the again maybe not haha

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Snev Bro

Video, Video, I dont need no stinkin video.

I got the real thing!   why drink pepsi when you can have coke!  its the real thing!

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

calling all cock bike owns

this is quite a debate

christ there is some idiots out there

let me gove it to you cock bike owners straight

you have single handedly ruined the future development of our 1000 sportsbikes

before the arrival of the cock bike the jap 1000 had reached  a level where they are producing beautiful usable power plenty of stomp all through the rev range R1 Fireblade Gixer 1000 k9 our world is rosey

enter cock bike with 200bhp traction control because without it, it is shit

cocks go out and buy it (and superstockers cant blame them) sales out sell the japs  next thing you know the power wars have kicked off again kwaka first into the ring, no doubt suzuki will be next, i hope honda and yamaha dont follow

mcn over hype the bike as the new bench mark, bull its just restricted less than a gixer 1000 less reliable and traction control to keep it all in check

now the rest of thinking mans bikers are expecting the 1000 cc market to change for the worst

gutless 1000 bikes with 200bhp with no real world riding character

thank you cock bike owners for nothing,

any buddingcock bike owners spend your your money elsewhere, when sales drop the trend will be over

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

gixertit

God you do talk shit, funny thing is I was reading your post about the new Kwak750 And you talked sence,

but really unless your trying to just wind people up,it works....  if not then....you do talk siht ,really what a load of dribble, sounds like your jealous, blurting on about Cock ,,, what the fcuk,,,are you gay shagger!, who the fcuk do you think you are!  Evel fcuking Kanevl,,,, Do you think you can ride your Bike to its full potential on back roads, like tosh you can,,,    coz if that was the case then your a chocolate coated Rossi! with extra sprinkles of Barry shene.. and I bow down to you!

but you know, I know, Every fucker who reads your crap knows, your just full of sloppy shyte,  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hey Guys

Don't hold back ,  Say what you think.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hey GixerCarl.

I'm confused by your Posts not to mention your gender preference, can't work it out, You ride bicycles and manage to both slag off the vast majority of intellegent bikers and claim to represent them also.!? You keep banging on about COCK, COCK and yet more COCK  (did I mention COCK?) What bike do you actually own is it a GIXER, R1, CBR, ZX10,  what is it ? Do you actually own a bike?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices