You are in... Forums > General > General > Newbie Needs Advice

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

cbtnewbie

Feb 11

cbtnewbie says:

Newbie Needs Advice

Hi all,I've just passed my cbt and I'm looking for a 125 dirt bike,as in a KLX or D-TRACKER,although there both out of my budget at the moment.My budget being around £1500.

I need a bike to commute to work,about 40 miles total each day,but i'd also like something,fun,agile and economical to ride.So If anyone has got any suggestions from there experience of good first bikes or just any general advice for a learner rider i'd appreciate it if you'd let me know thanks.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 February 2011 16:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

remmber you will need your cbt  before you can sit your test just one of those thing

Reply to this Topic
robertohare

Jan 11

robertohare says:

Hi all,I've >>>>>just passed my cbt<<<<< and I'm looking for a 125 dirt bike,as in a KLX or D-TRACKER,although there both out of my budget at the moment.My budget being around £1500.

Reply to this Topic
Istate75

May 09

Istate75 says:

I would recommend to pick up a cheap 125 naked 4 stroke road bike like a CG, EN etc and start lessons ASAP before you pick up bad habits. That way you won't need to pay bike hire and you have cheap transport. As other posters have said, don't just stay on CBT without further tuition or you'll find it very difficult to get a full licence once you have been on road a while.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle