You are in... Forums > Sport > MCN Fantasy Road Racing > Cadwell Parkers League

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Cadwell Parkers League

For Cadwell Park fans. Tell me your favourite viewing spot and your in.

Pin 2990

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 February 2011 23:14)

Post a message in MCN Fantasy Road Racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FingersYZFR6

Dec 10

FingersYZFR6 says:

no

it was just a meeting that in them days made up thier year tbh extra money to GP's. Memory serves right Hennen won 1st race and Sheene won 2nd but was a long time ago lol

Reply to this Topic
LourdBaltimore

Feb 11

Hill next to grid

I'm with pannie.  The family and I have only been once on a Saturday.  We tried to find a seat by the mountain, but it already packed.  So we crossed the course and found a nice spot near the top of that banking near the grid.  It was a burning sun out that day as well so we found some shade near the top and chilled out with our cool box full of snacks and brew!

Reply to this Topic
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Cadwell viewing

If any of you guys visit cadwell and decide to try a few different spectating spots out, they have improved the area by the Gooseneck. If you visited recently you will already know but they have built a spectator bank by the Gooseneck which also allows a good view of Chris Curve. You are out in the elements though, so a brolly comes in handy. You can see some of Park Straight (which isn't straight by the way) from Charlies up to Park corner. You loose sight of them now and again but I stop there for a sandwich & a cuppa now instead of walking past. Always alot of sideways action as they come into view around Chris Curve and overtaking by the brave into the gooseneck.

Reply to this Topic
kursaal

May 10

kursaal says:

cadwell through the looking glass

Only one place to view cadwell thats through the srceen of my bike, love the place full circuit is top stuff :smile

Reply to this Topic
FingersYZFR6

Dec 10

FingersYZFR6 says:

Agree

Another good memory of mine was going to the race school, was on Honda NC30s, olny on the club cicuit but was good fun. Got to have a go at the mountain once as at end of one of the sessions we had to fill up:smile

Reply to this Topic
Go Jonny Go!!

Oct 07

BUMP!!!!

BUMP.......!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Miss it....

Must admit I miss getting laid over the tank.:upset:   Have to sit up to ride now so's my back dont cease up. I have learned to get my speed thrills from watching now but I do miss the old days.      :eyebrows:

Reply to this Topic
muxey

Jun 05

muxey says:

view

:biggrin: Best view is on the circuit crossing the start line looking at copse the best bend at cadwell

Reply to this Topic
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Muxey

I know just the view your on about Muxey.:biggrin: You mean Coppice yeah ?:wink:     Only difference is that I see it when I'm Crossing the circuit near the Start line :lol:                   

Reply to this Topic
R1cob69

Feb 11

R1cob69 says:

cadwell fan

last year i was a physical wreck when i got home, long day,sunburnt, probably dehydrated, full leathers and a 130 mile ride home.:winkie: love the mountain and wooded section after it, great circuit and love the VIP treatment on the way home through horncastle...top day out as always. loved watching bazza on tv as a kid, am i in

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices