Skip to content

Products Wayne Rainey. His Own Story Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > Wayne Rainey. His Own Story

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Wayne Rainey. His Own Story

Wayne Rainey. His Own Story, £9.99Time read: One week What’s good: Written by MotoGP journo Michael Scott, Rainey’s autobiography was first published back in 1997, but reproduced last year with additional material to bring it up to date. I was always a big Rainey fan – he was one of the original ‘aliens’ along with Schwantz, Gardner, Doohan and Lawson. I was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 February 2011 17:55)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jono916

Apr 10

jono916 says:

This was a great read! What a legend.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

The news went kind of quite after Wayne had the accident, this book fills us in on the struggle,loss and rehabilitation that he went through. A compulsive read but a sad tale and one where you begin to understand the near madness that being a World Champion can induce.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Tragic injury to a great sportsman

We all love a good accident, it's why most of us watch racing, but we hate to see them hurt. Personally I prefer a good scrap between riders, but to suffer such an injury of that extent was horrific. I remember watching it on telly all those years ago, it wasn't even a bad accident, it was the ripples in the gravel that caused the injury to Wayne. Huge respect to the man and I must buy the book.

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

Been waiting an age for this to come in to re-print! - A funny, happy, sad but enlightening read -
and now re-living some of the epic Rainey/Lawson/Gardner/Schwantz clashes described in the book thanks to 'Battle of the Bikes' on Eurosport. - A true sportsman...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices