Sport Fantasy R R Points MCN Fantasy Road Racing

You are in... Forums > Sport > MCN Fantasy Road Racing > Fantasy R R Points

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

oxhey5

Nov 09

oxhey5 says:

Fantasy R R Points

Moto GP obviously has one race per weekend but  WS Bikes has two races per weekend how does that work points wise. I take it if there are two races each race is counted seperately points wise. 

Appericate any info

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 February 2011 22:14)

Post a message in MCN Fantasy Road Racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Points ?

The way I see it is..... MotoGP has 18 races for the season.. WSBK has 26 races & BSB has 26 races (including the two triple headers at Brands Hatch). Your riders will be able to score points in EVERY race. This helped me to choose my team as the Superbike championships will contribute more to my overall score for the year.:wink:

This is the way I read it but I might be wrong.  :unsure:   Don't take much to confuse me these days. Hope this helps :smile      

Reply to this Topic
FingersYZFR6

Dec 10

FingersYZFR6 says:

Practice points

I get the scores from the races but how does the practice/quali points work?:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

Quali points

5 points for pole down to 1 point for 5th on the grid. This will only count for grids which have been decided by a qualifying session. No points are scored for grid positions which are decided by previous race results. Grid positions will only score points from a practice session if qualifying has to be abandoned, eg bad weather.

Again, I hope I have got this right, I'm no expert :smile:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
FingersYZFR6

Dec 10

FingersYZFR6 says:

ta

Cheers Sheenefan i get it now:smile

Reply to this Topic
FingersYZFR6

Dec 10

FingersYZFR6 says:

1 more question

In the BSB if you pick an EVO class rider does he score as his class or is it on BSB proper?

Reply to this Topic
Sheenefan

Feb 11

Sheenefan says:

EVO NO

The "Scoring Points" page on FRR only mentions points for grid position and points for race finishing position so I reckon :-

Your riders will score points from the position they finish in the overall race. 25 points for 1st down to 1 point for 15th. Some of the Evo guys will be in those first 15 positions and will score the appropriate points. It wouldnt be right for the Evo boys to score twice example : 6 points for 10th in the main race + 25 for winning the Evo class. 

I reckon there are 7 guys with a realistic chance of taking wins (subject to any injuries) and I have made sure I chose 2 of those for my BSB pair. Remember the Tickets up for grabs in the game rounds ?:smile

Reply to this Topic
Hedgeholer

Mar 06

Hedgeholer says:

POINTS - To recap

Sheen Fan is correct, so just to tidy up the loose ends:

Practice & Qualifying does NOT count ...
EXCEPT FINAL Qualifying (where pole & grid places are decided by fastest lap times).

In BSB & sub-classes its the order past the post overall which scores. 1st gets 25 points 2nd 20 etc whether they are from BSB or EVO

Note: In the event of a tie (unless they've changed the rule from previous years) the two highest scoring teams are compared ignoring pole points, ie, with only race points counted.

And if its still a tie its who signed up first.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices