You are in... Forums > General > General > DVLA STEALING BIKE LICENCES

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

DVLA STEALING BIKE LICENCES

i am posting this for MIKE ROTHERHAM not myself ... please can someone say if it has happened to them, and how to sort it out... MCN  need too look into this...

Butt fucked, shagged sideways call it what ever you want, the DVLA have fucked up big time !!!!!!!

Saturday morning I got my photo card license back from the DVLA minus catagory 'A'.

spent the biggest part of Saturday on the phone to them and all i can get out of them is "sorry sir, we have no record of you ever passing a category 'A' test !" the Bastards have my car test in '82 but no bike test from '79.

My insurance that i took out a week ago is void, i have to pay a £50 cancellation fee on that and open a new policy as a provisional rider at double the price ( £110 ) and take a CBT another £105 before i can legally use the bike on 'L' plates again.

My options are at this moment , either say fuckit and pack bikes in or go back to square one and do the cbt, theory, part1 and part2.

There`s a possibility of getting a CBT tomorrow with a local school if they get a cancellation, but at this moment i'm just too pissed off to contemplate going back to L's

help needed for this genuine biker problem..

THANKS

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 February 2011 21:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

licence

my examiner took my licence off me and sent it, all was ok, plus i kept the original pass certificate, with all the cbt, mod 1 passes..got all but 1 categories on licence, (psv) and all came back good..hacks the cops off if i get pulled, how long u been driving etc..didnt want to upset them by saying, if i wanted to, i culd have used anti terrorost driving techniques to lose em..lol..(DST Leconfield, a dump, but got mu hgv, etc free...)!

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

Would be

amusing watching him trying to pull a trailer with a bike though.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

As I said in an earlier post

You can renew your photo id on line with your passport photo. Only takes minutes, ans you done't need to send the old one in till the new one has arrived...and then it could be "lost in the post":wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices