Skip to content

General MCN £2.10 ???? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > MCN £2.10 ????

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

arthurbikemad

Aug 07

MCN £2.10 ????

Dear MCN, I went to get this weeks copy and saw £2.10!!  What with all the other prices of stuff, fuel etc etc etc its just another pull at my pocket.. :(  I put it back this time, I was gutted at £2.00..  Am I tight!  :unsure:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 February 2011 10:14)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

do what I do Arthur

go to the shop and take a look at the latest copy of MCN, if there's a write up about a bike or something else you want to read then go ahead and read it. there are so many sodding adverts and crap items in that paper you wont be there all day so no worries. Sod paying their rip off price for what is in efect nothing more than a rag full of rubbish. I gave up buying MCN ages ago. Same goes for pretty well all the bike mags too these days. You wanna get a bike fix then go out on your bike or if the weather is too bad then just go in you garage or shed and polish your bike, costs nothing.

Reply to this Topic
robertohare

Jan 11

robertohare says:

£1.99?

just picked mine up haha

youv been bummed dude. :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Damm

:lol: you were lucky, mine said 2.10 on the paper, so your sleepy sales person wants to check the price..  I will have to start shopping in the supermarket with a cafe' then I can read for free, problem is this time of year I don't even light my fire! ;)

Come on MCN, whats with all the price hike!  You keep being sly with the small price tag!

Reply to this Topic
scottscott80

Jan 11

scottscott80 says:

Might

actaully start buying MCN, it's cheap compared to the £6 I'm usually spending on my computer mags! :mellow:

Reply to this Topic
robertohare

Jan 11

robertohare says:

Mine even says 1,99 on tha paper haha :D

they must put different prices on all of them and lucky dip it haha :D :lol:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

MCN £2.10???

Best subscribe then, almost as cheap as chips.

Which still leaves me enough to half fill the tank!. :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
CaptainBirdseye

Jul 10

210 shiny pence!

It's a king's ransom for sure. But you can maximise the value by recycling the pages to make paper-mache objet's d'art. If you sign these as Rodin or Cezanne you can get many millions of pounds for them on e-bay thus recouping a whole year's worth of MCN purchase.

With any left over paper-mache you could fashion various size and shapes of dildo (dildos or dildi? what is the correct plural?)   . Once dried, hardened and varnished you really will be well prepared in the event of anyone advising you to 'shove your MCN up your arse'.

Failing all this, if you look down the back of your sofa you will no doubt find the extra 11 pence.   

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

robbers

they have been doing it for years, when they was honorable they used to say it was going up and tell you why,

i havn't bought it for years, for me its a pound to dear anyway, :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Dual purpose

After reading my copy any articles of interest get scanned and then it's used for wrapping kitchen waste or lighting the fire.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices