Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph Daytona 675R first ride: 'The most exciting middleweight' First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Triumph Daytona 675R first ride: 'The most exciting middleweight'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Triumph Daytona 675R first ride: 'The most exciting middleweight'

The Triumph Daytona 675R is simply a Daytona 675 with lots of very desirable goodies to make it a track day weapon and, in the right hands, a formidable tool on the road. The 675R boasts three major add-ons. First, white paint and red powder-coated subframe. Second, front and rear suspension from Ohlins. Third, Brembo race-spec monobloc calipers and master cylinder. Here's...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 February 2011 15:53)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
caveo

Apr 10

caveo says:

657R ???

MMMM its 18cc down on the standard model tho lol

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Wishfull ...

Wish I had the money for one. Tested the 'old' version of the 675.

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Not Suprised

MCN and other bike maginzines loved the standard version so this real doesnt suprise me that they love a improved version off the standrad version .

id like to see the new GSXR 600 vs 675R that would be an intesting test on road and on track.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Hang on

Over the last few weeks the Gsxr600 was the ultimate now Triumph must be paying big advertising fees !

Reply to this Topic
TIMOTHYRUDD

Apr 09

TIMOTHYRUDD says:

WHAT THE...

totally agree with superbol's comments its been gsxr600 for weeks,best thing since sliced bread then suddenly this daytona is the best...advertising fees you are right superbol...spot on

Reply to this Topic
Frankyspain

Jun 09

Frankyspain says:

Whats the best middleweight next week_)(*&^%$#@

Long tests

Reply to this Topic
bullpizzle

Nov 09

bullpizzle says:

Wankerspain, Timothyrude & superbollock

I figure there are 3 people who are extremely jealous of A not having ridden a 675R, B not being able to ride properly, C not having a brain, and D being unable to write anything of intelligence. I didn't read anything above about the 675R being the best. Still waiting for my copy of the MCN to come through the door, but regardless of that a respected man's opinion doesn't warrant twats to chirp up about advertising fees or intimating someone is on someone else's payroll. Bloke friend in Spain says the Spain mags also raving about the Triumph. 

Reply to this Topic
dogwhisperer

Nov 09

dogwhisperer says:

sort it out

Mikeyy has got the idea, get the Triumph 675 against the gsxr600. As all the press lately has been about how good the gsxr is. Oh and dont forget the "independant" british press.

Reply to this Topic
zebulonmonstro

Nov 09

Triumph Daytona 675R

I do not care which is best! I will ride the Triumph 675R FOR THE SOUND and only on track. On the road it is too small and not comfortable. What the video 675R on my facebook page freddy franchi. Awesome sound! Maybe the best bike ever made.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Past it?

Come on now boys, the GSX-R 600 has been out for a few weeks now and its obviously getting long in the tooth. The fact that none of us has actually ridden one is beside the point. Take it from Trevor, this bike is the one to have for 2011*

*Subject to ammendment

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle