Skip to content

Discuss This Avoiding idiots: readers’ videos General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Avoiding idiots: readers’ videos

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Avoiding idiots: readers’ videos

Last week we showed you a highlight video of Dublin’s worst drivers and asked MCN readers to submit their own footage. Thanks to everyone who contributed, and we hope you enjoy six of the best that we’ve included below. From the dangerous to the controversial, they highlight some of the hazards faced by motorcyclists every day on Britain’s roads and beyond.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 February 2011 16:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

My most idiotic sight

Was travelling on the GT road in Pakistan. This part was a dual carriageway with a central barrier. I was in the left lane as the road cruved to the left. Into sight and coming plodding at me was a Camel and Cart. Easily avoided with a flick of the bars, but just one example of the everyday madness on Sub continental roads.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Italy

I live in Italy now and everyday and every driver is one of the above + mobile phone and fag in hand.

The police also smoke and talk on the phone here......

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

Speed calculator fail?

Clip1:

if you watch the clip in the full size you can see that he slows down to 20mph  ishbefore the corner and goes wide

50-60? hahahaha

oh god i'm talking about myself in the third person

saw van through bushes for all the haters - slowed down, he should have too, there was a big enough gap between him and the bush for me to fit down

happens a lot at that corner though, i take that line every time

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle