You are in... Forums > General > General > Mod Two Test :The fine line

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

swaz17

Feb 11

swaz17 says:

Mod Two Test :The fine line

Ive just come back after failing my mod 2 at the first attempt and im gutted. My ride was perfect with no minors , but the examiner asked me to do angled start so i pulled infront of the car he told me to , which was parked on a speed bump,i did all my observations front side and rear and front again when i looked a black mondeo had pulled in to the street and was approx 75mts away so i pulled out around the car and rode off approx 25 mtrs before the car passed me ,the car travelled down the road and made the examiner stop and he failed me for making the car stop , he was stopping for the speed bump.After the examiner told me he found it hard to fail me and that i should of waited for the car too pass, which would have taken approx 30 secs, and i told him if i had, he would of done me for being too hesitant!So anyone taking their test do so with this in mind, as there is a fine line betweeen making progress and hesitating My test is on the 9th March now so i hope i get the same examiner.So i can say i told you so. hope this helps, stay safe, Phill.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 February 2011 16:54)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
banditman2010

Jan 11

when did the angle start (start)

im pritty goofed on this one???? my inner thickness is now showing guys

Reply to this Topic
robertohare

Jan 11

robertohare says:

I think he is refering to stoping behind a car at parking distance and pulling out to the right,

i got one. the examiner said pull up behind the car at one cars lenth distance, then move on when safe to do so.

?:dopeyhmmmm:

Reply to this Topic
xjadieee

Mar 11

xjadieee says:

I know that feeling..

I failed friday for not stopping at a give way sign,  - there were cars parked on the cross roads, but as i got closer i could see, the examinor was 10-15 yardsbehind, couldn't see. And said that i put my safety in jepardy. Apart from that i only had 3 minors,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices