Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ‘worried’ as Ducati struggles in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ‘worried’ as Ducati struggles in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ‘worried’ as Ducati struggles in Sepang

Not even Valentino Rossi could put a positive spin on his Sepang MotoGP test struggle after the Italian was left outside of the top ten and nearly two seconds off the pace in Malaysia. The 32-year-old climbed off his sickbed after being struck by a fever yesterday (Wednesday) but he was unable to make significant progress in solving turning and cornering...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 February 2011 15:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

so funny...

its so funny watching all of you trying to be intellectually superior to one another.

this is the true story for 2011

stoner is brutally fast, end of.

rossi is strugling some what along with his team mate hayden , but  they will get there in the end. probly 3 races into the season,when ducati finally offer up some kind of mircale cure along with a therapy package for valentino because the ducati has destroyed him mentally.

lorenzo isnt letting anyone know his true pace

pedrosa is annoyed by stoners pace, and will probly be involved in a pile up with stoner and lorenzo,they will all break there legs and be out for month.(joke)

spies is thinkin, what a bunch of moaning pricks,im gona ruff you up come quatar , but he will initially lack the outright pace.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bruno1200

Oct 08

Bruno1200 says:

So I make it,if my maths is correct,Rossi has to make up 90.81 yards to catch Stoner....................... 

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Davevr46

Gents

I go with davevr46, couldnt agree more.

Its like we all want to line up and have a "meat off" Yes lets line up and measure our cocks......but i guess we did decend from the ape.

I have changed my mind over the years and have always been a VR supporter...never liked Nicky....until I first met him.

Its really tough when we base our judgements on what we see on telly or what we see in the media (yes same thing)

we will always say one is better than the other and have our favourites

All i will say is that this year will be very very interesting and only one person will win....(revelation!!)

Chill everyone..........theres only two things certain in life......tax and death

Reply to this Topic
maxo77

Feb 11

maxo77 says:

errr!!

hmmm looks like we have someone who liked to look at the other boys showering after p.e!!!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

UNFOURTUNATLEY

for all of us there are just two many permutations of who could do what this year with riders swapping berths learning/developing bikes coming of age etc to predict an outcome just yet. We know who the likely suspects are but how many of us know it all's are out there sticking a bet on 1st/2nd/3rd in the championship? you just can't call it. It is without doubt gonna be a most compelling year to follow

Reply to this Topic
thezed111

Feb 11

thezed111 says:

lol

there is a lot of love on this forum,lol ,wosi/nostro your winding each other up, calm down boys, why dont you have a little wager ? make your statement/predictiion now on  here, then come end of season or half way through, or even after first race if you want? come back on here and the loser has to big up the other and bow down to there superior knowledge? go on do it. it will make it more fu n for the rest of it, and thnk of the bragging rights,  everytime one of you say's something the other one can say shut it im better than you and the other has to acept it

Reply to this Topic
thezed111

Feb 11

thezed111 says:

lol

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

a season is 17 races

Listen to Danny etc over Rossi rather than draw false beliefs over what pre season testing proves. Rossi isnt trying to set super fast times, he's trying to make the bike work on all compounds of tyres. Granted its not going that well but  im sure he and Burgess will work it out not too far into the season.

Stoner is blazing fast and looking really goof for next season, and might just shoot be in the foot over all the times ive accused him over his fragile ( in my mind ) temperment.

But  my  money is still on king Jorge. He's the real deal to me, super fast , very consistent even when things are going his way and wont let pre season testing times faze him. Its pace when thev racing starts that counts not the meaningless laps with no real pressure on.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

davevr46

Spot on mate!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

WOSI.....

me old mucker....you are the 'new' me...i was the one who slated stoner alot and bigged rossi up...

I too 'waved a white flag' and stopped been so 'anti-stoner'

It's a good while since i've gone on a 'rant' about casey, but catchin up on these threads...i totally agree with you...

Alot of peeps are neutral's but there's a select few who cannot post without a sly dig at rossi...

Them people preach "look what casey's done blah blah"...

but they always fail to piont out "what rossi has done, and still is doing".

Until there's mutual respect the stoner vs rossi battle of words carries on..!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices