Skip to content

Discuss This New Aprilia Caponord 1200 spied New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Aprilia Caponord 1200 spied

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New Aprilia Caponord 1200 spied

Aprilia’s new 1200cc V-twin Caponord has been spotted testing on the road in Italy as the firm prepares to take on the road adventure market and its leading exponent, the Ducati Multistrada. Italian magazine Motociclismo scooped this grainy image of the bike and shared it with MCN. The Caponord is thought to be a prototype of a 2012 bike undergoing final testing....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 February 2011 17:28)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mb4807

May 10

mb4807 says:

Disguised?

I hope that's wearing a disguise. It looks like a bit of a dogs-dinner from what I can see so far. And I had hight hopes for this... I hope I am proved wrong and it turns out to be a cracker.

Reply to this Topic
havadingdong

Jul 10

havadingdong says:

Honestly who cares?

**MOTORCYCLE NEWS SHOCKER** A motorcycle thought to be a motorcycle was spotted by a motorcycle magazine journalist. The motorcycle is like other motorcycles already on the market and is said to be a motorcycle which will be like the other ones. The motorcycle will boast some new amazing functions and abilities such as MORE horsepower, MORE cc's, MORE electronic gubbins and it will be better than all the previous bikes because it has MORE. It will cost MORE aswell, but don't let that put you off buying it, just think of the MORE you will get. The motorcycle can travel all over the world on it's own because it doesn't even need a rider. So when you are at work, or asleep - the bike won't sit in your garage depreciating. It will be out there enjoying itself. The motorcycle is a happy motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Wrong side of the bed?

@havadingdong,horses for courses sir, a tad harsh i feel but i see where you're coming :-)

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

havadingdong    Brilliant comment because its so true.

Reply to this Topic
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

More to the point - will there be any Aprilia dealers left by the time this bike hits the shops?

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

What the f....

'orrible, the panniers are for large wedges of Cheese right?

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

What the f....

'orrible, the panniers are for large wedges of Cheese right?

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

Craponord?

Reply to this Topic
Furque

Nov 02

Furque says:

Spied!

I spied a strange looking engine last Friday afternoon!

On the way in to Sheffield on the A57 just past Rivelin, I saw a plain gloss black what looked like a trial style bike, much like this Caponord but it had shaft drive on the right (matt black paint) but it didn't have a hollow axle like a BMW. It was partially obscured behind a wall but it had twin headlamps and looked very similar to a Triumph Tiger (the 1050 model).

What was strange about it was the tiny engine! (Matt black with stainless bolts and fittings). I'm an engineer and couldn't tell you what it was. Possibly a rotary or a small turbo diesel or maybe even electric as it was roughly circular in shape but small at around 12". My missus pulled over and we waited for it to catch up but it went back up towards Glossop direction- Very strange powerplant and i'd liked to have heard it.

Reply to this Topic
Davvo7

Dec 07

Davvo7 says:

Aprilla Capon ord

Capon ord.

Why would you name a bike after a type of Turkey - especially one that has been castrated?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices