Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Dunlop picks Kawasaki for the roads TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Michael Dunlop picks Kawasaki for the roads

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Stephen Davison  says:

Michael Dunlop picks Kawasaki for the roads

Michael Dunlop will race a full WSB-spec Kawasaki on the roads in 2011. The 21-year-old from Ballymoney will race a Paul Bird Motorsport-prepared ZX10R at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix. The deal includes the supply of a new ZX10R that is built to the same spec as Stuart Easton’s MSS Colchester Kawasaki in BSB...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 March 2011 12:22)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

top bloke, hard racer, enough said.

Reply to this Topic
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

Good photos

Michael always picks local landmarks for his photos. Last year it was Stranocum dark hedges, this year Portrush's old gospel boards. Next year he is going to ride the bikes into Morrelli's in Portstewart and eat an icecream while doing a burnout! LOL!! Good to see another Kwak on the international road scene. It will be interesting to compare Michael and Ryan Farquhar's performance on the same bike!!

Reply to this Topic
bigklar

Feb 09

bigklar says:

michael dunlop

this will be the year for micheal top class bikesand he is a fantastic raw talent lets hope he carries on the dulnlop winniing ways

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Its When Not If with Michael

He is a massive talent and I am convinced will be a multiple TT and NW200 winner. I think he is or close to being one of the best roads riders. Can't wait for this year's events.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

MDR

I hope he stays as Michael Dunlop Racing and resists all urge to just join a team or factory. Back to the old skool and the Dunlop way. It might adjust a few corporate attitudes too.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

with all due respect to the lad, he needs to lose a few pounds before he wins multiple TT's, now i mean this is a nice way, think about it. you can gain some serious time by putting on race wheels because of the weight difference, so lose some body weight and its the same thing.. savage looking bike too !!

Reply to this Topic
AlexL

Feb 09

AlexL says:

weight

not that this is an engineering lesson, but the mass of a rotating component like a wheel or flywheel is much more powerful than the mass of a non rotating component like a seat..or whats on it. Here you are, guys at puma racing have done a very good example........ http://www.pumaracing.co.uk/FLYWHEEL.htm

Reply to this Topic
meak9

Aug 08

meak9 says:

weight....

The great Dave jefferies was a big lad and he didnt have a problems winning at th TT!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

good luck

To michael, who i hope can carry on the dunlop legacy for many years to come.

He is a pleasure to watch with his hard riding style...and no his weight is fine...

This is PROPER racing where ya balls are bigger than yer brains...

I'll never forget watching him come over the line at the 08 nw200 a day after losing his dad and winning a thrilling race.

He to me is as much of a legend as Rossi...What a bike that looks too...

Hope this is your year at the tt....oh and guy martin too...he's cool too...

Reply to this Topic
macca199

Mar 11

macca199 says:

IM WITH LEEMUZ

ROLL ON TT 2011, he is due a top step this year. And that bike look treats. Good luck

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices