Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards: Rossi not holding back MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards: Rossi not holding back

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards: Rossi not holding back

Colin Edwards dismissed suggestions that Valentino Rossi is deliberately avoiding showing his true potential ahead of his competitive Ducati debut in Qatar next month. American Edwards mocked gossip that Rossi has plenty in reserve before his much-hyped Ducati debut in Doha on March 20. Edwards is one of Rossi’s most trusted paddock allies having been his team-mate in Yamaha’s factory squad...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 March 2011 14:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chc-pr

Aug 02

chc-pr says:

milkybar

Your right - as I said, this year is critical.

Minty - as usual you show all the intellect of an ameoba.  See I didn't even have to read your comment to write that.  I guess its what you have been doing all along.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

How weak....

Only two posts and you have gone back on your Childish "I'm going to ignore you" crap!! lol I knew you could'nt hold back.... You are far too opinionated!!

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Stoner crashing.

He did crash after he won his championship not where it mattered it was in qualifying at his home race and yet he still blew the field away come race day.

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

Vintage year on the way....

My opinion? This year will be a classic,The Big "H" will throw everything at winning the final 800 season...just as they did to win the final 250 year.....3 yes 3 Repsol 'bikes + Simoncelli and VR knew this and still dingie'd Yamaha...he was looking very closely at CS on the Duke last year...he knew what the potential was. Write off Lorenzo at your peril...he "believes" 'cos he's done it...and the Yam is sorted,so what's to fix? Now for all this Stoner bullshit that's been trotted out here (yet again)...give the guy a front end that he likes and he'll clear off....but Vale's going to know that the 3 other aliens + Simoncelli and Spies are going to trip each other up...and that will give him time to develop the Duke....just. But I go along with the consensus...Stoner and Pedrosa have got to deliver this year (especially Dani) or it will just have been so much hype........lets just call it the "Wayne Gardner syndrome". One thing is DEFINATE though,it won't be decided 'til Valencia.......and that wont help Vale...he detests the place.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Minty Fresh & Dan Quayle

Minty. You don't want to keep up do you? Casey does and some. This is why he over rode the inferior tyres and machine 2006 and once more last year on the big bad Duke with design flaws. If he dumps it frequently this year then the 'crasher' moniker would be justified. It's interesting to note how opinions of Stoner have changed on this forum. During 2009/10 it was all sour old 'Moaner Stoner'. But since he's been quite candid with some sound calls on here some seem to have warmed a little to him - myself included. So now he's the cat that got the cream the ABS brigade start on a new tact following his DNF's last year. 'Crasher'. Ha ha. Keep it up boys. Maybe all half dozen of you can huddle under a ABS banner at Silverstone this year.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Stoner front end...

Give Stoner a front end he likes. What you seem to be saying, Crawsue, is that Stoner can't develop the front end of a motorcycle. If this is the case then Honda are in real trouble as Pedrosa and Dovi have failed to develop the bike into a Championship winner. So having 3 Repsol riders who all want to go in different (directionless) directions is going to be a real pain in the ass. Wosideg - it's not always obvious when someone is stirring it what with the lack of inflection in the written word. With that in mind your posts take on a new light ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

err, he's not with me

I've had my tete a tete with the lad. I'll give him a break. His ball bag's bigger than his brain for now. But since Sean mentioned Lorenzo and you the 'laws of physics' Can you explain to me how Lorenzo didn't crash when he tried to ride through the middle of Simoncelli?

Reply to this Topic
bluebottle2

Nov 07

bluebottle2 says:

Feckin hell fellas ,get a life, youre a right bichy lot. just enjoy the coming season.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

After having a closer look at the picture above I have 3 thoughts.   1. Don't he look ill. Colin you're never gonna win again so do yourself a favour and have a sandwich or something. 2. Look at the size of that spam. and 3. I think he's saying  " I know you all want to know about the torsional deflection but can't you see i'm having a crap "

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

He may not win a race.

But that does not stop him from being a nice guy.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices