Skip to content

Discuss This New Pikes Peak Multistrada 1200 special edition New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Pikes Peak Multistrada 1200 special edition

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New Pikes Peak Multistrada 1200 special edition

Ducati has launched a special edition Multistrada 1200 special edition to celebrate winning the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb in Colorado, America last year.The Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak Special Edition celebrates Greg Tracy’s victory and has Ducati Corse-style paint scheme with passenger foot-peg hangers and engine guard anodised in black finish and red pin-striping on the wheels.In addition to the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 March 2011 13:56)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Erm... Pikes Peak International Hillclimb... 1st place Multistrada... 2nd place Buell... 3rd place Multistrada... 4th place Buell... wow.

Ha... apparently Greg Tracey in a Ford Mustang was the fastest 1205cc in qualifying beating them by almost 30secs...

http://www.usacracing.com/ppihc/ts/2010

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Oops... & Gary Trachy did it 18 secs faster than the MTS on a TM (KTM?) 660... a Honda 500R quad went up quicker!... still, it's something to be celebrated, eh?

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Nice looking bike

..better than most of that Jap crap that's out there at the moment. European's tend to do better off-roaders than the Japs and last a lot longer.

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

Very, very tasty indeed...

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Stunning...

Can't wait for it to hit the second hand market in 8 years time when it sells for about 4K. Sign me up!

Reply to this Topic
sam_h

Jul 08

sam_h says:

SEXY

oo i would part-x my miss's for one of thos!!

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Block ths w*nker

kjdkjjkdfkjgdjfksays

WE ACCEPT P Y A P A L PAYMENT

MCN, please can you block this f*****g twat from advertiing his crap,

ta

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Good Job

You certainly can't argue with success.  If memory serves me, I believe that a few years back BMW tried to conquer Pikes Peak with a fleet of boxers, Mega Moto was the model name.  Back then the excuse for not sweeping up the competition was that a 650 cc supermoto configuration was the way to go.  Evidently not, at least not if you're Ducati.  I believe that on the lower portion of the course, on a paved straght, the Duc hit 140 mph.  I look forward to seeing how they do this year. 

Reply to this Topic
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Bit of a beast. But £17,000? No ta.

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

Nickyb65

We are taking steps to get rid of this spam but they are not only persistent but very busy and keep gettting new usernames as fast as we can delete the old ones.

Please bear with us while we get this sorted.

Regards

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices