Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner against extended Qatar MotoGP weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner against extended Qatar MotoGP weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner against extended Qatar MotoGP weekend

Casey Stoner says he is against the new format for the season opening night race in Qatar, with the schedule extended to four days for 2011.Five pratice sessions will take place on Thursday night including two for the 125 and Moto2 classes and one for MotoGP.MotoGP will then have its second and third practice sessions run over 45-minutes on Friday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 March 2011 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

All the riders.

Are gonna find it very difficult and the most worrying thing is rain like the 2009 Qatar race.

Reply to this Topic
kapps

Apr 09

kapps says:

Stoner moaning????

Does this guy ever have anything positive to say?!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

What a winge to moan about an extra days 'work' for the pampered Stonner, get real!!!

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Typlical Press Put someone down again...

I bet all the other riders had a moan too but the M C N Beano had to print that CASEY is moaning....

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

The other riders may well have moaned

but atleast they had the good sense not to do it infront of a member of the press

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Faster1

Aug 09

Faster1 says:

already in front

I'm sure that he wouldn't mind the extrra practice time if he was 6th or 7th,, or worse on the time sheets. He's "moaning" because he thinks that he'll set fast lap on the fist outing (probable) and then won't want to give anyone time to best him.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

stoner

dont no why he is moaning, he does not have to go out in all the practice session, and as for the race its like he says same for everyone, you get paid millions get on with it.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

I've never really supported any one rider. I just enjoy watching the racing. But there are so many morons on here ready to jump on Stoner the moment he says anything i'm finding myself a bigger and bigger fan. I don't see any moaning or whinging above. Just Casey giving an honest answer to a question.

Reply to this Topic
kiwigsxr

Feb 11

kiwigsxr says:

cassy

is just answering a question, if he and the other riders didn't there would be fuck all to read about in the winter break,

Reply to this Topic
davemolly

May 05

davemolly says:

Shock horror

Surely that isn't Casey moaning is it? that's not like him.......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices