Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi’s best mate unveils Moto2 squad MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi’s best mate unveils Moto2 squad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi’s best mate unveils Moto2 squad

Valentino Rossi’s lifelong best friend Alessio ‘Uccio’ Salucci unveiled the new Moto2 squad he is helping run in 2011 in Milan yesterday (Tuesday). Salucci helped show off the new Speed Master Team that will field highly-rated young Italian Andrea Iannone this season. Uccio, who has been a constant presence at Rossi’s side ever since the Italian embarked on his world championship...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 March 2011 12:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
texas_rp

Nov 04

texas_rp says:

Iannone

Looks a little like a young tidier Richard Hammond in that first picture!!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Class act Rich Hammond, err, sorry Iannone, and I thought should have been given the jump to motogp ahead of TE, who whilst on his day is very good, he has hardly any and he's had as good a run as anyone in gps should get. Expecting him to have a great season, but he has some tough competition from last year and Marc Marques, here's hoping the racing will be as good.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Not quite picking up from where he left off

is Iannone. Yes he had a very impressive Moto2 season 2010 with a good turn of speed. But he's a long way from being polished enough for MotoGP. The normally very egalitarian David Emmett of Motomatters.com has been quite scathing of this team, and Iannone in particular, stating the rider is prone to bouts of real petulance and toy throwing.

This year will prove whether he has matured enough to adapt to the Suter (which certainly appears to be at least the equal of the FTR) and put together a season long title challenge, or do the cheap watch act that some paddock insiders anticipate occuring.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I think he'll be able to bring his toys to motogp, if he is good enough this year and I reckon your right this year will be much harder for him, there are plenty of prams going around...

Reply to this Topic
motogprulez

Jun 08

motogprulez says:

2 words to describe Iannone

Utter Tit

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

wow they accept pyapal!!

kwel - letz buy sum a dem clofzes

...I can't do kid/text speak

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Not the first

If Iannone is a bit prone to a bit of dummy spitting he certainly isn't the first rider to do so. Personally I liked watching him race last year and think he could be a real challenger this year if he adapts to the new chassis. I also like his remark about not being the man on the scene as too many people like to shout about how good they are instead of just getting on with being good.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Misano 2009.

When he headbutted another rider who crashed into him in the final laps in that race.

Reply to this Topic
pgracing1

Jul 09

pgracing1 says:

WTF

i aint got nothing against uccio .but what the f@?k ......just because hes mopped rossi s brow,and passed him a drink.and pulled his gloves on he things he can be part of a race team..bol@o£s can he ,hes been spongeing off his best pals fortunes and now hes realised that the goat may be hanging up his leathers soon . dont get me wrong i am a big big rossi fan but i have and do see his best mate a bit of cling on. The lazy git should of got of his ar?e and done something with his life years ago

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Even better

Elbowz11 I'm not sure if you're saying that as in it's a bad thing or a good thing. IMO if that had happened to me I probably would have felt like sticking the head in too lol.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices