Skip to content

Discuss This Re-live classic MotoGP races on British Eurosport MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Re-live classic MotoGP races on British Eurosport

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Re-live classic MotoGP races on British Eurosport

MotoGP fans will be able to re-live some of the best races of the modern era in a special series of ‘Best Battles’ to be screened on British Eurosport during 2011. British Eurosport will screen a classic race during its coverage of 12 of the 18 races on this year’s MotoGP calendar. The channel will once again continue to show all 125GP...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 March 2011 15:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Donington 2000.

Rossi's first win on a 500cc motorcycle on a wet miserable day the battle at the front involving Roberts Jr and Britain's Jeremy McWilliams it was epic along with other classic races in that season.

Reply to this Topic
kiwigsxr

Feb 11

kiwigsxr says:

Donnington 2000

I was there that day , it was my first moto gp race, It was awesome despite the weather

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The very first P.I GP - 1989

Four of them hammer and tongs. Fantastic stuff and a fairy tale win for the local boy.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

EPIC GP

Never get tired of watching that one Nostro do ya? Always one of my favorite GP's, Phillip Island exploded as one of the best GP's on the calender and fortuneately for us that wasn't just a one off. 89 still probably edges all the others out. The more times you watch it the more you see happening, amazing! More oil in the Av gas please! Ringy Ding Ding!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Indeed not Willie

Although I was rooting for Magee that day, you've got to admire the mongrel within Gardner. And even more so with his dangling fairing 1990 - although his was a superior NSR to Doohan's until Hungary - when...surprise, surprise, once finally on equal machinery - Doohan won.

Reply to this Topic
N152er

Feb 09

N152er says:

Was at a few of those cant wait

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Fuck me Donington was wet in 2005 but it was worth the wait.. Ermmm common denominator?? like it or not... And you sir N152er are a lucky chap getting to many of those races more power to ya.. I don't think Nostro is talking about the racing....

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Hey Hugelean

Was also at Donny 2005 , so cold and wet in the stands  that day, that I think my  testicals have never fully recovered, bugger that was cold. Enduring memory of watching Rossi come onto the home straight with Hopper ,Barros et al sideways and Hopper just telling Vale to go through. Awsome stuff.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Motegi 2010.

One of my own that Rossi v Lorenzo battle for the last place on the podium.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Worthy Nomination Elbowz11

I would rather watch that than Laguna 08 for sure. Great on board camera shots and video graphics from the TPS and gyros/brake sensors. A proper battle to the finish, even if it was only for 3rd, for those two it meant much more on the day. Maybe they will think to use Motegi 10 in a year or two?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices