Skip to content

Discuss This New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden

Harley-Davidson’s new-for-2011 Blackline is on test in next week’s Motorcycle News (on sale Wednesday March 16) – and it’s proved something of a ‘Marmite’, love/hate it machine. The new machine is indisputably one of the best-looking Hogs in years – thanks to its minimalist, blacked-out, ‘bobber’-influenced take on the classic Softail Custom look. So, it’s got the wide, raked-out, chopper style front...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 March 2011 12:21)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

Thumbs down

I'm sorry, but the photo above may not be the most flattering to the bike but there is nothing that catches my eye there. Even worse when I think what is charged for these things.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

How much?! Blimey that is just ridiculous, I cannot understand how they justify that cost especially when you consider what it is. Im not someone who hates harleys either, in fact I rather like the idea of them, but that is a crazy amount of money for so little

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

14.5k!!!!!!

For that money and a bit of haggling you could have an sv650 for comuting and the imo stunning & powerful marauder 1800, and that's before you start blinging the thing up,

Reply to this Topic
topcat2002

Dec 08

topcat2002 says:

victory 8ball £7995 2 years servicing at millennium 106 engine 6speed gearbox 92hp 113 torque,,,,just try one its that good.................

Reply to this Topic
triday12

Jun 06

triday12 says:

Another pile of expensive sh##e for the freaks to ride a couple of miles on a Sunday !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
BroonBottle

Apr 05

BroonBottle says:

I could have sworn that it said nearly 15 grand, ouch! I know bike prices are going up but man that's a whole hill of cash.

Reply to this Topic
LasVegasHarleyDavidson

Dec 10

Love this bike!

This bike is awesome. Stop by your local Harley dealership and check it out! You will be glad you did. Can't wait to read the review. Learn more about the Blackline here.

Reply to this Topic
BillyRR

Feb 10

BillyRR says:

Saw one of these in the dealers next to a flame Dyna Wide Glide.

It was nice, but the Wide Glide looked twice the bike, and was £3K less.  Same engine and everything.

Reply to this Topic
topcat2002

Dec 08

topcat2002 says:

its a bits ter special, sportster back end diner front end, old twin cam96 engine a frame from the early nineties, all for 14,545.........there using all the old bits up ready for the new Harley's in the future i hope.....................

Reply to this Topic
zebulonmonstro

Nov 09

price tagged

When a motorcycle company is involved in racing, you expect to pay a premium. When you get special technology or high spec, you expect to pay a super premium. When you buy a HD? I am sorry but I am not buying a 50 years old overly done design @ superbike price. If you want to look cool: Triumph Rocket III £12249, Ducati Diavel £15000, Moto Guzzi Black Eagle £9370

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices