Skip to content

Discuss This New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Harley-Davidson Blackline ridden

Harley-Davidson’s new-for-2011 Blackline is on test in next week’s Motorcycle News (on sale Wednesday March 16) – and it’s proved something of a ‘Marmite’, love/hate it machine. The new machine is indisputably one of the best-looking Hogs in years – thanks to its minimalist, blacked-out, ‘bobber’-influenced take on the classic Softail Custom look. So, it’s got the wide, raked-out, chopper style front...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 March 2011 12:21)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
01partsman

Mar 08

01partsman says:

Over priced

I bought a 2010 Triumph Thunderbird, big bored it to 1700cc, spent over 3 grand on goodies and it still is cheaper than this Blackline, much better bike too..You just pay for the Harley History...

Reply to this Topic
BoxSpanner

Sep 05

BoxSpanner says:

H - D Warranty Claims

Careful of anything you buy from Harley-Davidson.

Their two-year warranties are pretty worthless at present as they're not honouring their obligations to some customers.

Their Customer Service at Oxford is slow, witless, and a waste of good office space. Their After-Sales team and service should worry anyone contemplating spending this sort of money on a motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
rogant

Dec 02

rogant says:

Looks a million dollars?!?

It definitely has retro written all over it, but I'm not sure that's a good thing. Personally I think that is one ugly, ugly bike. And a £14,545 price tag? It looks like something that's been bought second hand from a dodgy bike shop for £400. I'll stick to my ST1300A thanks :P

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices