Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar test times: Pedrosa on top after day one MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar test times: Pedrosa on top after day one

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar test times: Pedrosa on top after day one

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa finished the first test under the floodlights at Qatar on top to conitune Honda's dominance of pre season testing. Team-mate Casey Stoner set the second fastest time with San Carlo Honda rider Hiroshi Aoyama rounding out the top three. Ben Spies was the top Yamaha in fourth, ahead of champion Jorge Lorenzo in fifth and Colin Edwards...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 March 2011 21:07)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

anonymous

uhhh...that was me.  not sure why it posted that way

Reply to this Topic
Hondabikers

Jun 10

Hondabikers says:

Who said Casey can't setup a bike ....

"Valentino Rossi has gone back to the setup used by Casey Stoner for the race in 2010, as they work to figure out a base setup, and a starting point for their adjustments."

www.motomatters.com/news/2011/03/14/2011_motogp_qatar_day_1_test_round_up_no.html

Wosideg and the others,i'm just laughing now ....

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

Word of the day ...

See, Sean boy - you've learnt a word today. Lexicon - good, eh? Try this one - " misanthrope ". It suits you pretty well.Stick with me and I'll have you semi-literate by the time you're 19. As to the physical - oh, please - never happened yet and never going to. Put quite a number of drunken, high and even dead sober morons in Casualty. To find they weren't " hard " at all must have come as a shock to these cretins that walk the walk and talk the talk but have no experience or skills in the black arts. They always turn to jelly after you get straight back in their faces and get the first one in. I had one big, tattoo'd bugger actually cry his eyes out and want to go to the Police. I cleaned all the blood, drool and snot off him and then dragged him down the road by the hair and left him on the Police Station steps. Can't say I didn't do the right thing, eh? Never been charged because I never started any of it and it was pure self-defence. I have a very low tolerance level for bad behaviour and people being seriously anti-social. Mistreating women, kids or animals is bound to light the blue touch-paper. Talked them into it and then did the business. Like shooting fish in a barrel really - but there you go - the Law is an ass and the Courts lightly swipe these big, brave dudes with a leaf of limp lettuce. Are you listening, Sean? But it isn't just what you know, Sean boy - its how far are you prepared to go in using it.  Put quite a few in the Morgue too in my past  professional occupation of scientifically killing people for a living. Nothing to be proud of - its just the job you have to do. So try and be nice and don't swear at and abuse people - especially strangers. The thing with " stranger danger " is one of them is likely to turn into something you weren't expecting and scarf you up, my Son. Be good, OK?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wahey! Rambo's back!!

Oooooohh your so tough and manly, and you don't sound like a sad insecure loser at all. You really are my hero. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
alisdairm

Aug 09

alisdairm says:

Stolen from the 'Gamma List'

"Stoner was to Ducati as Schwantz was to Suzuki.

He over-rode the thing so well he made management think they had a good bike."

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Aquarius why do you feel the need to clog up this forum with so much pointless crap? Some people just want to discuss motorcycle racing. Can't wait for next Sunday, I think stoners going to take the win, but really looking forward to seeing what Rossi can do with the duke, surely failure cannot be an option for him (and I don't mean the first race I mean long term once he's made the bike his own)

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

because

He obviously has nothing better to do with his life.
How he has the audacity to call someone ill mannered is beyond belief.
Best policy is to ignore these types.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Stoner

Sticks in the least number of laps, is consistantly fast (under 1.57), goes home and shags his wife.
Not a bad days work.

I give up on reading a lot of the posts now, too many people pissing on one another. Is this forum about racing or about egos?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

HondaBiker

Interesting to read that too. At least Rossi has some respect for what Stoner has achieved on the Ducati. And why wouldn't you try the settings of the fastest man around the track last year? Of course the stained yellow pantie brigade of Wosideg /Hugelean/Supermario/Buelligan et al would counter that this was the very reason Rossi dumped the Duke for the first time.....

Just had a butchers at the Japanese factories and their locality. Seems none of them have been majorly affected by the earthquake. Although the aftershocks will possibly be felt, economically, throughout the year. Will this hinder development and give Bologna a wee fillip.....?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Bloody hell

I spent 20 minutes musing what to post when this article appeared and the thread was blank but thought "no, it's only half a story, wait until after the second day to bore the world with your prose" only to log on this morning and discover a localised conflict has occured. Can we try to arrange a set time for arguments and abuse so I can watch it unfold live please?

Sean, if you live to reach some of our ages I guarantee you'll look back on your life at some point and the word tw@t will feature heavily. Also, be nice to the fairer sex as they have the burden of bringing people like you (and me) into the world.  Finally "lexicon" means  vocabulary and one day you may discover that having a large one opens up endless possibilities compared to having a little one and you may not have to cling on to the tale of "how you raced an R6 once but never got on tv because you weren't good enough".

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices