You are in... Forums > General > General > I Superbiker

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

GSXRdreaming

Mar 11

GSXRdreaming says:

I Superbiker

Didn't get to go to the nationwide release tonight but just wondered if anybody did and what did you think?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 March 2011 23:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tsuki32

Nov 09

tsuki32 says:

I did

thought it was pretty good, although ten quid was steep IMO. Good behind the scenes bits of the riders, just catch it on DVD/blu ray when it comes out, worth a watch :smile

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Me to!

Good film borderline 'season review' but definately worth a watch....

Reply to this Topic
GSXRdreaming

Mar 11

GSXRdreaming says:

I was half expecting it to turn in to the Tommy Hill show with the ups and downs he had last season, but do they just have a bit of focus for all the riders then?

And at the end did they put:

To be continued....

Reply to this Topic
nickmas

Aug 06

nickmas says:

Ten pound!

This was a glorified end of season review, there wasn't that much behind the scenes stuff that wouldn't be covered by Eurosport any way. A couple of interviews with the wags and Tommy Hills dad, good coverage of the MCE girls though.

Had it been on Eurosport I'd have been more impressed. Was it a cut and paste job, I think so.

Roll on IOM TT 3D.

Reply to this Topic
happylemon666

Mar 10

I'm with you nickmas

Basically, if you didn't know the sport, you left not knowing the sport.  There was a quick mention right at the start about the bikes themselves, but otherwise there was no indication of what it takes to ride one, how it feels to ride one, the skills, techniques, styles.  I don't even think they mentioned the capacity (I may be wrong on that though).  No sesnse of rivalry at all - just voice overs saying "I can win this".  No explanation of the points system, other than after Cadwell it levels out and it's the showdown.  Now I know what that is, if you didn't you had to guess.  Only quick, blink and you missed it, text on screen for who was winning - never told you by how much though.  Not a single bit of on bike footage.  It was just a glorified season review to me.

If you go to the races, and/or watch it on TV - you've seen it all before.

Faster is a far better film - http://www.fastermovie.eu.com/

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices