Skip to content

Discuss This Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki

Chris Walker will race a new Kawasaki ZX-10R in BSB this year with backing from haulage firm Enviro and precision engineering company R&G. Both businesses are based in Northampton and the team will run under the name of Pr1mo (pronounced primo), a new brand of high performance motorcycle parts that R&G are busy developing. Walker is re-united with engine tuner Ray Stringer,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 March 2011 10:12)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Great news, I didn't want the Stalker to pack up yet I think he still gives 100% whatever problems he's got he always appears to either solve them or ride round them much in the same way the great Mike Hailwood used to. Good luck Chris.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

ha ha

I knew ages ago I bumped into him in the co op and he told me ,good luck Chris proper down to earth bloke

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

great

all the best chris, hope you have a good yr, think the kawasaki will be up there this yr.

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

im really glad he got himself a ride, he always works 110% all year round and is a great asset to the BSB grid even if hes not up the front its great to watch him ride. he should have a fast bike this year the Kawak looks like a great package

bring on Brands

Reply to this Topic
FADM

Dec 10

FADM says:

The Stalker

Great news that Chris will be on the grid at Brands. I can only repeat the other comments, that he gives his all at every race. Just hope that he steers clear of "certain" riders who appeared blind last season and took him out on regular occasions. Come on the Old Guys !

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Undecided on this One

On one hand CW is a BSB Legend. He is to BSB what Randy Mamola is to GP's with 4 runner up positions in the Championship. He is always exciting to watch and is the Fans Favourite who always grabs plenty of headlines. However at age 39, is it not time to retire from  what is a fantastic yet dangerous sport. Do you really want to be riding at up to 180MPH around UK circuits every other weekend. Notwithstanding my comments, good luck Chris and I hope you show the current big names the way round.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Great news!

Really pleased to hear CW has a ride for this season! All the best mate and really hope you can challenge for some podiums and perhaps even some wins.

Reply to this Topic
cuff9

Mar 11

cuff9 says:

Great News

RobTZ, he's the same age as Checa and younger than Biaggi!

Good luck Stalker!!

Reply to this Topic
JiggyJ

Feb 10

JiggyJ says:

What the hell is this?

Attempting to do business via the comments?????

Reply to this Topic
madasthecat

May 09

madasthecat says:

Bumped into chris at Drayton Croft at the weekend, he really is a top bloke. I have no worries with him blasting round the circuits at the mere age of 39, after all - look at a certain mr Biaggi on the WSBK stage, age 39 also me thinks!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices