Skip to content

Discuss This Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Chris Walker gets BSB Kawasaki

Chris Walker will race a new Kawasaki ZX-10R in BSB this year with backing from haulage firm Enviro and precision engineering company R&G. Both businesses are based in Northampton and the team will run under the name of Pr1mo (pronounced primo), a new brand of high performance motorcycle parts that R&G are busy developing. Walker is re-united with engine tuner Ray Stringer,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 March 2011 10:12)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Paint it black

and put some Norton logos on, job done. If the ZX10 can be made to make well everywhere and is well supported he could well prove that 39 is just getting your second wind and life really does start at 40.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Just look at all the coments

Apart from the twat selling stuf all supporting Walker he`s a top bloke and THE most popular rider in BSB ever I say always gives 110 %  good luck Chris !

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

Think Chris is a great guy, 'followed' him for years, love him to bits but he seems to be slowly fighting his way to the back of the field. There's so many hungry 'Young Guns' out on the tracks now that are prepared to risk everything for a win. Would dearly love to see him back on top form but he really is one of the 'Old Guard' now and I hate seeing him as an 'Also Ran', he's too good a rider and a gentleman for that.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

No

As much as I like Chrs, think enough is enough at this level. Don't really want to see him struggling around  trying to finnish in the top 10 as his demise from WSB,WSS and BSB would indicate.

Also seem to recall a certain Neil Hodgson getting all sorts of flack for 'attempting' to steal a ride off an up and coming youngster by returning to BSB.....

Shows how diffently these two guys were regarded. (Was always glad when Walker stuffed it up Hodgson!!)

Reply to this Topic
kawacarpo

Nov 07

kawacarpo says:

Glad he's back

I for one am glad Chris is back.People have got to understand that Chris still has a lot to give the sport and as this is a brand new team development is going to be key and Chris has more experience than most.But if he can put the cat amongst the pigeons whilst doing that then all the better :D

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

vtwinmark

I think you have missed the point,the bloke has stolen a ride from no one like Rutter did and Chris did last year he has made the effort to put something together himself,that is not the same as Hodgson at all nor will Chris bail out  after the first qualifying session,big difference

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Stig

yeah Stig but always remember that Walker never got close to Toselands pace with the HM Plant team who in turn never came close to matching Hodgsons speed or results for the same team(and lets not mention their respective GP careers..)...as for `bailing out`..I think a shattering shoulder injury is a pretty good reason to call it a day,don`t you?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Parkway70/bailing out

I grant you they have had different career paths but my point was Chris still wants to race ,Hodgsons injury was there before the getgo and should of been that before he signed as is the decline of Toselands career ,I agree also that a shattering hand injury is a good reason to call it a day as well

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
remstein

Jul 07

remstein says:

Stalker

I can't see the fascination with the guy to be honest, but good luck to him he keeps getting rides

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Stalker

Like to watch him after seeing him at Brands riding the Boost Yam - Good luck to him, think he did very well with the limited set up last year - who can knock him? true racer.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices