Skip to content

Discuss This Destination dealer: Stratstone Motorcycles General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination dealer: Stratstone Motorcycles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Destination dealer: Stratstone Motorcycles

ADVERTISING PROMOTION Stratstone Triumph Wolverhampton and Leicester are celebrating their first birthday – and the firm is marking the occasion with an Open House weekend and big savings of up to 80%. Just a year ago over 300 people attended the launch of the new showroom in Wolverhampton – with support from the Triumph factory and local riders’ groups. The Leicester store was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 March 2011 14:30)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
crazypigfarmer

Nov 09

tried to buy 2 bikes of stratstones now ,and what a waste of time that was!!! they are like main car dealers,"oh sorry i forgot they are"!!!! ,

Reply to this Topic
crazypigfarmer

Nov 09

the only thing worth going to the leicester branch is the "BACON BUTTY AND A CUP OF TEA"

Reply to this Topic
intelinside

Mar 11

intelinside says:

says

Bought a bike from Leicester Triumph and it was the worst experience I have ever had. lack of communication, poor service and still waiting for my service warrenty book after 3 weeks !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
jamm89

Feb 10

jamm89 says:

I had just got into the carpark and went over to look at the bikes outside, within seconds i was surrounded by 2 salesmen all too keen to say how well they were doing and how many bikes they were selling. With that bullshit taken with a pinch of salt i quickly turned around and walked away. I will never be going back there.

Why oh why did triumph dump Windy Corner and let these bonus driven car salesmen have the franchise?

Reply to this Topic
couchslouch

Feb 11

couchslouch says:

Stratstone............. Toss!!!!!!!!!

Purchased my first brand new bike from them, 6months later nipped up to arrange service to find ............... they had closed.

Nice after sale support and information from the company who are "FULL OF BIKE PASSION" NOT!!!!!!!!

I feel so sorry for the guys who lost their jobs, but I for one would not buy a washer from them let alone another bike.

Reply to this Topic
doughnut1

Sep 10

doughnut1 says:

Ditto, due to poor sales and lack of interest, took my business elsewhere. Glad I did Totally agree about the food wagon at Leicester, Tea and Bacon rolls are top notch

Reply to this Topic
larryblag

Jun 06

larryblag says:

Stratstone

A friend of mine bought a Z1000 from Stratstones at Clay Cross a couple of years ago. When he went to collect it - the salesman looked at tyres on his part exchange and told him they'd have to adjust the deal and charge him more money even though he had signed for it a week earlier! After telling them exactly what he thought about that, they kept him waiting for over an hour while it was discussed between staff. Eventually (and not parting with a penny more cash) he was allowed to take the Zed - but it wouldn't start because the battery was completely flat! USELESS BUNCH - Fortunately they have recently been taken over by CMC (in fact they have actually moved from their previous address near Chesterfield).

Reply to this Topic
intelinside

Mar 11

intelinside says:

Open Day Gloom

Looks like stratstone follow the forums and anything bad about them prompts them to advertise an open day, AS IF WE WANT TO GO !!!!:lol: NOT :blink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices