Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Casey Stoner dominates first practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Casey Stoner dominates first practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Casey Stoner dominates first practice

Casey Stoner carried his ominous pre-season form into the new MotoGP world championship season in Qatar tonight, the Aussie topping the timesheets at the end of opening free practice at the Losail International Circuit. The Aussie, who dominated the final two winter tests in Malaysia and Qatar, finished with a best time of 1.55.752 to finish a massive 0.610s ahead of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 March 2011 17:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

podium

Simoncelli!!!!!!!!!! Podium, great timing for me as a Nitro Nori fan? Supersic is almost Nori on a R7. Or maybe not? Who cares. I have a new hero!!!!

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

"Also , and i say this with respect, if any of those lads want to have kids someday i'd suggest they freeze some baby batter before they hop on those radioactive bikes. Who knows what the long term affects will be"

I say this with respect. You fucking knobend twat!

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Well let's put all the cards on the table 1050cc

Yamaha was going to pay Jorge more but not at the same level as Rossi. Yet it still wasn't what Ducati was offering Jorge - they couldn't pay him the same. It seems that some forget that Jorge had another offer on the table. So Rossi was mad Jorge was getting a pay raise so he felt betrayed? He also felt betrayed because they sign Jorge when he didn't want them to for 2008 and I guess he felt betrayed when Yamaha gave Jorge equal kit when he didn't want Jorge to have it. So I guess it boils down to Rossi feeling betrayed because Yamaha didn't let him run THEIR COMPANY they way they see fit. Would I be upset at taking a pay cut - hell yeah. But me, you, and everyone else knows you can't tell your employer how to run THEIR company. You try going to your boss and saying about your coworker - "it's him or me" and see what happens. It says "Yamaha" on the gas tank not "Rossi". I don't hate Rossi but I do hate the fact that you people act like he's some kind of victim when he painted himself into a corner with his "him or me" attitude the season BEFORE Jorge even sign or Rossi was given an offer. Yamaha stayed the course and tried to work it out and Rossi is the one who bailed. He made his bed and now he has to lay in it - stop acting like Yamaha did him wrong.

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

Go Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

1050 cc

hey dickslurper the honda plant is right near one of overheating reactors.  I doubt very much that someone with your pea sized cranium would understand, but radiation has long term effects, and all the bike parts after jerez are going to be contaminated.  Its better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.  This is a forum for opinions and just because you are unable to grasp the big picture( no not the one with the map to your house with so you dont get lost) doesnt mean its not there. 

Reply to this Topic
alisdairm

Aug 09

alisdairm says:

Wosideg

Can you provide some sources for your 'facts'

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

1986vrf750

Honda has a plant and a automobile r&d facility near fukushima. the main disruption is likely to be to their supply chain because so much infrastructure has been knocked out. But the Japanese are able to rebuild very quickly, it's not like Westminster Council is in charge.

All the bike parts after Jerez aren't going to be contaminated, radiation levels outside 20km from fukushima at the peak were the equivalent of an x-ray every few hours. Do you even know what a sievert is?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

FFS Rawdawg

its been refreshing to see everybody united in their love of Motogp, excitedly chattering away about their thoughts and feelings regarding the coming weekend and the championship in general. I might not agree with some of what is being said, but its no reason to go stirring up shit. FFS man, grow up!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

And you can fuck off an'all

ccwbb

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Here we go again, Casey 'wins' FP1 and all of a sudden he's surprised how slow everyone is, and he's only at 80%, he's a real charmer, they must love him. Anyone getting a feeling of deja vu yet??? Make sure you wear you pair of draggin jeans when you try to put another 20% on everyone today Casey. PS Dawg your way out as usual but no surprises. Yam had no sponsor last year either till as wosi says, Rossi pulled in a personal favour from a close friend(fiat). Yamaha are deluded by their own ego starting with jarvo and will pay the price this year. Jarvo already looks a worried man and skint to boot.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle