Skip to content

Discuss This Petrol thieves target bikes General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Petrol thieves target bikes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Petrol thieves target bikes

Soaring fuel prices are leading thieves to steal petrol from motorcycles, it was warned last week.Fuel thieves who would normally target vehicles with larger tanks are increasingly viewing motorcycles as easier targets.An AA spokesman said: “What motorcyclists are facing are the toe-rags who have tried on cars and got petrol all over themselves and decided motorcycles are an easier hit.”...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (18 March 2011 12:01)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KernelKeld

Sep 09

KernelKeld says:

Shitbags

What scum ... all that for £15 or so of petrol?

Reply to this Topic
vagabond17

Jun 10

vagabond17 says:

same thing happened to me one night when i left my bike outside my girlfriends house, and they just left half the fuel to go down my engine and strip all the paint off.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

£15?

I filled up yesterday and it was £19.10.

I suppose armoured fuel lines will be fitted as standard on future machines if the price of fuel keeps going up.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

This sort of thing is going to become more and more common, it's completely rediculous hte price of petrol, I know everyone keeps blaming the cost of global fuel bla bla bla, but it's not not really it's just the rediculous amount of tax that is on fuel. A smart man would buy in bulk jerry cans and hoses, and in a few months start selling them off on ebay, demand will be high....

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Unspeakable bastards Grrrrrr.!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle