You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Riding Skills > questions for mod 2 test

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

petehw

Mar 11

petehw says:

questions for mod 2 test

Hey everyone, i am hoping to take my mod 2 test end of april and was wondering what questions are asked and how many, i aint been on a bike for abour 4 months due to financies etc, do ya think a 1/2 day lesson would be enough to get back into the zone so to speak, thanks in advance         pete

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 March 2011 16:01)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
marcec

Aug 10

marcec says:

questions for mod 2 test

Ello Pete

unless you are already an accomplished rider then i would take a little longer. i just did mine and have been riding (commuting + pleasure) everyday and i was suprised how many bad habits i'd picked up. do yourself a favour ... don't waste 77 quid... do two days and know that the first test fee will be the last they get off of you!

cheers marc.:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
ragnar1

Oct 03

ragnar1 says:

questions

Hi Pete, they ask 3 questions of a possible 12. 1 show, 1 tell and one about balance.

if he says show me, ie, Q) show me how you check your lights are working. Do it

if he says tell me you tell him, ie Q) tell me what you need to check with your engine oil. Tell him.

If you know a little bit about bikes you'll be ok and you'll only get a minor if you get it wrong.

Good Luck

Reply to this Topic
theprof

Jan 11

theprof says:

Mod 2 questions

All the questions are on here

http://www.ridesuretraining.com/80720/info.php?p=11

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

mod 2

straight forward enough questions really..show me tell me etc..

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Recently done this

DVLA 'lost' my Cat A off my license and I have just got it back. I did a 3 day DAS which actually got rid of my old bad habits which definitley helped me get through it. The examiner will only ask you 2 questions about the bike, and the test center I took my test at the favourite one's are chain maintenance and pillion passengers. As for the test itself, the best advice I can give is to ride for yourself and literally talk yourself through everything. The examiner isn't there to catch you out, just make sure you can ride safely and legally. Good Luck :smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices