Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Stoner starts from pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Stoner starts from pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Stoner starts from pole

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner will start the first race of the 2011 season on pole after setting the fastest time during qualifying today. Team-mate Dani Pedrosa was the only other rider who could come close to Stoner's time and will start from second on the grid, ahead of reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo. Marco Simoncelli set the fourth fasest time, after languishing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 March 2011 18:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

2 questions in my post

aquarius and you've answered neither. Why would someone feel the need to have a second forum profile (as if aquarius wasn't already "anonymous" enough) if not to stir up trouble and create conflict?

And your "technical" postings are generally a twisting of information in order to meet your needs. In other words you'll say pretty much anything to be seen to be right.

Trouble is old chum, you've been sussed. You're not a fan of the sport at all. You're just an angry old man looking for an argument. Very very sad

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Cossie748

Have you thought about not reading them?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Thats about the smartest

comment I've read. Perhaps if we starve aquarius of the attention he so clearly craves, he'll go away. What a different forum it would be, where people could express themselves freely. What a refreshing thought.....

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

dead right

just what I was about to say.
The man is obviously a very sad individual with a very sad life and maybe not just quite the full shilling.
Best policy to ignore..are we all agreed?

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Noshow

Yeah I've thought about that but I like to read discussions that are about the topic which is why I now skim read his comments just in case he does write anything related to the topic so as I know what other people are talking about when they respond to him.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Gosh ! I`m so shocked

You could knock me down with a feather !

Reply to this Topic
Stu749s

Oct 07

Stu749s says:

Good Call

Just don't take the bait.

Lovell - great post, couldn't agree more.

Reply to this Topic
mattyamaha

May 10

mattyamaha says:

good 1 crutch

8th place  in quals    for the first ride    all i have to say is congrats to him for showing great commitment   is he going to be rookie of the year ??

Reply to this Topic
grandadal

Aug 09

grandadal says:

aquarius

you talk some real bulls**t ha ha ha why anybody take's your bait i don't know,you,ve to much time on your hands

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

not long now!

Lets just all get on and enjoy the race!! May the best man WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices