Skip to content

General You know its been a while when! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > You know its been a while when!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

You know its been a while when!

You know its been a while when you last rode your bike when you take it out and on return find out you had a pillion on board without your knowledge. I clocked a bit of paper sticking out from under my pillion hump and when i pulled it out it looked chewed. Hmmm, key in lock remove hump to find a bloody mouse nest, bloody full it was. I aint removed it yet so i will take a picture of it. I bet  its the fastest that mouse ever went.
I aint used my bike much the past 12 months because of work children and weather. It was nice to get out today and infact it was so long since i last rode it i forgot just how fast it is, bugger me its still propper quick for a 600.
Hope your all well ratty shef,Paul ,used2be ,oldish maxi, busa, stevedj,etc etc etc and to all those of you that i have forgotten or dont know. I should logon more often but i dont for two reasons 1:TIME 2: A CRAP CONECTION. Everything takes ages n i get Pi$$ed off.
Ride safe, fastasfox.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 19:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices