Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

James Toseland has spoken of his extreme disappointment after being told that he could be out of action for up to two months following a serious testing crash at Aragon on Friday. Toseland highsided his BMW Motorrad Italia S1000RR exiting the long third gear left hander. Speaking to MCN the two times WSB champion said: “It was a nasty high side and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 20:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Is it the end for JT

I hope not but he don't seem to be the rider he use to be!!

Reply to this Topic
tomoijsg

Jun 08

tomoijsg says:

Lucky world titles?

Stig you may be right with what you say, but i can't agree with you about the world titles bit. Cast your mind back to 07, he won against Biaggi Bayliss Haga and Corser, in fact beating Bayliss at Phillip Island, one of the very few riders that managed to do it. Luck had absolutely nothing to with his 07 world title.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Years More to Give

I can't believe that there are people on this forum saying he should retire. He is only 30 and was the only true replacement that we had for King Carl. Biaggi is winning at nearly age 40 and Mackenzie was 39 when he retired having won 3 BSB Titles in his 30's. I expect to see James for many years to come.

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

JT

Bad luck JT, his confidence must have got a right kicking over the last few years, hopefully im not the only one who wants to see him back on top fighting for the championship even if it is a lucky one, like when he beat Haga, Bayliss, Biaggi and more great riders, on two different makes of bike, yea right, he was lucky to win then eh, bollocks!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Is there any point Stig?

Bloody oath there is. Besides thinking he can still compete. Perhaps he just loves the thrill of it? There's not a drug out there that comes close to the adrenelin hit of racing.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

THE MOODY BLUES

The lyrics are perfect for jt

GO NOW GO NOW GO NOW

BEFORE YOU MAKE US CRY

Reply to this Topic
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

JT

RACING NOT JUST  THE BIKE ITS THE FRAME OF MIND OF THE RIDER THE FITNESS THE TEAM AROUND HIM EVERYTHING COMES INTO PLAY AND AS SOON AS PEOPLE START SAYING STUFF IT GETS TO YOU GOOD LUCK JT YOUR THE RIDER I LOVED TO WATCH ON THE FIREBLADE

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

nostradamus

I understand what your saying but if its gone it's gone,it happens to the best of them just look at Freddie spencer and Schwantz,and with respect they were in a different league,and to say he is out of it for two months ?,well this may be harsh but was he in it ? the men that pay the wages and dish out the rides are the ones that decide and he was hardly top of the shopping list this season before this and his season won't open more doors in wsb mark my words,so it will be decision time like it or not,just my opinion if i'm wrong then i will be amazed

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Prats.

Stig you must have nearly wet yourself with joy when you heard the 'terrible' news JT had hurt himself giving his all on track. Yeah right. It was just a matter of time before you're comments of glee would appear. He's 30 for crying out loud, Rossi was 31 last year with his leg break, any comment on that? Should he have retired also do you think? He's broke his wrist, it's not the shoulder injury from hell. Racers break bones. Should Alvaro retire now also? You and grayzx7r are just pathetic. Get a grip of yourselves, it's spiteful and par for the course with you pair. I'm sure I asked you to change the record last year cos it was getting on everyones bits. Pissing in the wind wasn't I....

Reply to this Topic
Maxxgas

Dec 10

Maxxgas says:

Best of luck with a speedy recovery JT, hopefully won't miss too many rounds, here's a not serious left field replacement idea, rocket ron, would still be handy round donnie and probably short cut BMW's bike development time with his imput.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices