Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

James Toseland has spoken of his extreme disappointment after being told that he could be out of action for up to two months following a serious testing crash at Aragon on Friday. Toseland highsided his BMW Motorrad Italia S1000RR exiting the long third gear left hander. Speaking to MCN the two times WSB champion said: “It was a nasty high side and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 20:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oldspechen

Oct 08

oldspechen says:

Toseland's luck!!

I hate to say this because I like Toseland and rate him as a rider. But the way his luck and form have been going the past couple of years, I can see him ending up back in BSB next season. Having said that I hope he gets fit and wins some races this season to prove me wrong, good luck JT.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Bad crashes in testing have affected this and the previous 2 seasons. Even when he comes back his confidence will be hit hard.

Reply to this Topic
waveteam

Jun 09

waveteam says:

Best wishes James

Hope you recover quickly James, need to see you back on that BMW.

Just a thought how about letting Brogan having a ride at Donnington as a one off replacement?

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

Get well soon JT, perfect excuse to get Bayliss back in the saddle for a few rounds, god I miss that fella!!

Reply to this Topic
couchslouch

Feb 11

couchslouch says:

Get well soon JT lets hope your luck changes soon, never been much of a fan but you have always given it your all and waved the flag for good old Blighty.

But on the bright side MCN and James have now got a valid reason for the excuses for the rest of the season!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

His Ride

It is difficult to say who will take over his ride with no obvious factory rider without a ride. Chris Walker knows his way around Donnington and can adapt quickly to new bikes. Definitely worth a shot and I am sure the attendance would improve.

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Bad news

Hope your hand heals soon and you're back by mid-season.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Stalker...

..has already signed with Pr1mo Kwaka.

I think if anyone was to replace Toes for the next couple of races, it'd be a BMW affiliated rider.. (?)

However, I highly doubt they're in a rush to replace him for just 2 races.

Reply to this Topic
thelegend68

Jun 10

thelegend68 says:

Test & Reserve Rider

Does anyone know who the official BMW test & reserve rider is??

I would've thought they would be in pole position for a fill in role.....

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

just call it a day

At the end of the day luck may not be on his side now but he had a good helping of it in the past to get him those superbike titles,He has made a good living and its maybe time to enjoy it,Sometimes it takes a bigger man to know when enough is enough only BSB beckons and really is there any point ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices