Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland out for two months following Aragon test crash

James Toseland has spoken of his extreme disappointment after being told that he could be out of action for up to two months following a serious testing crash at Aragon on Friday. Toseland highsided his BMW Motorrad Italia S1000RR exiting the long third gear left hander. Speaking to MCN the two times WSB champion said: “It was a nasty high side and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 20:10)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Impeccable Timing

Gray where have you been, you've missed all the JT fun? Completely out of character for you, finger not on the pulse at the minute hey? What have you missed, well let's recap, I told stig what he thinks and what he writes often come across as two completely different things. And he said to me 'what's the point of JT going back to BSB' cos apparently he meant it's the best series in the world. Well I'm glad we cleared that up. Then I told him I don't support any racers just the sport, and he told me to go back to the fans sites. Well I'm glad we cleared that one up also. (see previous thread "fell on deaf ears" comment. And after 11 years of racing he asked me if I'd heard of Crutchlow. No Stig, who's he? Guys, you are the oracles of road racing. Please forgive me but I'm gonna have to push the R1 and big gixxer off to the side cos in the top left corner of my garage is an old chainsaw. And if luck is on my side it will fire up first time so I can cut my own head off and end this pointless head banging a brick wall exercise of a thread. Stig I am literally twitching with excitement to catch one of your side splitting, sorry, "Tongue in cheek" comments in the future. I'll be watching you. Comedy geniuses are a very rare thing, much like WSB champions don't you think.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

glynny

Too right Dude about those two half-wits...they`re about as funny as Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning...with just as much race experience!!!..Gray.go back to your Nascar and Stig can go off and play in your white overalls..!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

glynny/parkway

Glynny sorry I didn't realise that you had 11years racing experience it doesn't show in your postings, You must be very good ,you must have raced amongst some of the best in 11 years,an R1 and a big gixer well you old name dropper,I hope the chain saw is a stihl ,as i believe they are the best,i dont want it failing to start when you need it,well after all that time i should be watching you shouldn't i ? At least you now have the support of the one and only parkway who jumps on the back of anyone who disagrees with one of my postings like a leech to a graze,you can maybe be his pimp as he can bitch for you,anyway good luck with the racing,and come the end of the season you two can both turn around and say well he was wrong again can't you ? just like the last two years eh ! lets see,somehow i doubt it ,but who knows ,failing that those rose coloured visors should help

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices