Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN March 23: Ducati in crisis General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN March 23: Ducati in crisis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN March 23: Ducati in crisis

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale March 23, we have all the news and gossip from the first MotoGP round of 2011. We test the Suzuki GSX-R600 against the Triumph Daytona 675R, ride the new Suzuki GSR750 and Neil Hodgson tests used WSB icons. Also in this week's MCN, we have a free 16-page Practical Sportsbikes taster Subscribe to MCN What you'll find in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 March 2011 11:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Oh no not spam again you slimey low life bastards.What am I doing.? It,s like shouting at the TV. 

Reply to this Topic
Mitchyman

Oct 10

Mitchyman says:

For FUCK SAKE

Why are these low lifes on this fucking website. Can some one please just remove there accounts. Why is there a report button when nothing ever gets done.

Disappointed MCN

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

and there was me reading the post thinking it was the grid for the Libyan GP??!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Doug66

Feb 06

Doug66 says:

Spammers

If you aint selling  bike stuff  then p##s off.

Come on MCN sort it out

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Great deals on 12 bore swarn off shoters

Yes  fantastic deals with fast shipping so you can blow the F**king spammers away only $ 000.02 or £ 50p .

Reply to this Topic
boybergs

Mar 10

boybergs says:

things are looking good

Gsr750 and cbr600f...2 new 'budget' bikes that were being criticised before anyone had got to ride them...and both receiving really good reviews now. The choice of truly amazing machines, wether new or used, is better than ever. I had a go on an old Bonnie a few days ago and, while there's no denying it was fun, if I'm honest, it rode like a crock of shite. Boys and girls, we are living in good times.

Reply to this Topic
boybergs

Mar 10

boybergs says:

I tried to change the subject but failed. So i'll add my voice to the band of dissenters...Fuck off elsewhere...this is a bike website and you're doing yourself way more harm than good.

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

Can MCN set up some sort of spam filter, its getting rediculous. Any way could the spamers fuck off this is a motorcycle web site. Bikers don't give a shit about gucci shoes, ugg boots whatever the fuck ugg boots are..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle