You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > Red 04 Ri stolen Walsall :(

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mrchi

Mar 11

mrchi says:

Red 04 Ri stolen Walsall :(

Hi all I am in a world of Pain, my R1 (underseat exhaust model) was stolen last night from my garage, it was alarmed locked etc, but the F''''ers still had it aways, its was dark red, with Remus titanium pipes complete r and g kit, noticeable marks are a scratch on the left hand side of the engine and also small rash marks by the old pump cover on the right, Thanks for taking as look and if you are looking for R1 bits on ebay and some come up from Wolverhampton or walsall and looks suspect ( they have obviously been watching my house so prob local) please let me or the police know :(

Cheers guys
Matt

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 March 2011 21:41)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

Mate

That sucks on so many levels.. Hope they/you find the bastards

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
cowboy11

Apr 09

cowboy11 says:

sorry

to hear about  your loss mate.....that sucks.

i hope it was insured and they pay out soon so you can go get another bike in time to enjoy the upcoming season.

keep smiling :smile

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

nicked

I know how you feel Matt,you`ve got to chain the bike/s to something solid using an ALMAX hand uncroppable 19mm thick links and squire padlock all in.Alarms,disc locks and so on are no good.I`ve learnt. 

Reply to this Topic
3SecondsFromDeath

Feb 09

stolen R1

I live in local area (near cannock) and ride a black 2006 R1. I'm always paranoid about people nicking it and if I see anyone suspect near my house when I get home or if a van might be following me I carry on past and do a lap of the local area. I have a "think bike" sticker somewhere but won't put it in my car window because it is like advertising that there is a bike in the garage!

Good luck with the hunt Matt, I'll keep my eyes open!!!

Reply to this Topic
mrchi

Mar 11

mrchi says:

Good point,

I have kitted out my garage now, scaffolding across the garage door that needs 2 keys to take it off, a concreted ground anchor, new locks on the doors and a monster chain!

Reply to this Topic
mrchi

Mar 11

mrchi says:

Cannock!

You ar literally down the road, we should go for a ride when its put back together!

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

good result

hope they throw the book at the c*nt.

:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

good result....

and now you've got it back,you have got a good chance to give it the full security job.Good detective work,and if the courts do their job,that'll be another thieving knob out of circulation for a while.Just as an aside,what was his 'customer rating'?

Reply to this Topic
stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

mrchi

bit puzzled..after seeing your post 11 days ago, i looked on ebay out of curiosity a few times. didnt see any of the bits, do you have the ebay listings?

its irrelevant now "you have the bike back" but would like to see the ads.

Reply to this Topic
mrchi

Mar 11

mrchi says:

hi

The adverts were taken off, the day it was found, I still have them but just incase the chap genuinely bought it not knowing  it was stolen, I'l l not put them up, Thats for the courts to decide :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices