Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Honda CBR600F first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Honda CBR600F first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Honda CBR600F first ride

Honda's revived CBR600F has impressed beyond expectations in its first full test. Chief Road Tester Trevor Franklin rode the bike at its world launch in southern Spain last week, and, despite damp conditions, was hugely impressed with the new affordable all-rounder.  brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 March 2011 17:28)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

My first bike after passing my test was a CBR600F in the early 1990's. What a great bike it was. 36,000 miles over 3 years and not one single problem. Went abroad on it, commuted on it (12 months a year), went to the shops on it. Wonderful bike! Plus it always felt like a "real" sports bike.

Am So glad that Honda has filled the "I like sporty bikes but am not (seriously) dreaming of a racetrack" crowd that a lot of us fall into. Can you really stretch a Fireblade on the road without losing your licence? Could Leon Haslam beat you round Donington on a CB125 with you on your sportsbike (probably)? This bike will make normal riders feel like Rossi (sorry, supposed to be Stoner now right? Not!) without breaking their necks.

Nice one Honda, good move, hope it sells!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yorkshiremonkey

Feb 09

These spammers are really getting annoying now! Fucktards they are. I really like this bike. I'd love to be able to buy one. There's a launch this weekend I think so I might go have a look at one in the flesh.

Reply to this Topic
cypekZX6R

Sep 10

cypekZX6R says:

Naughty

I didn't know 160kph was legal on a public road in Spain. Nothing like a bit of speeding during the test ride, lol...

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

Hmmm - nice

First Jap bike I've looked at for a while and thought I might like - Nice one Honda. Just worried it might be a bit small for us normal sized (i.e. not MotoGP racer sized) blokes. Even in the publicity shots the bloke riding it looks too large for the bike. Might have to check one out in the metal.

Not so sure about the video though MCN - your vids seem to fall into 2 camps lately - they are either a view of the clocks and the scenery, with lots of wind noise (like this one), or they are one of you lot talking to the camera and getting in the way of the bike.

Also get rid of these bastard spammers (who are too thick to realise that converting their ads into GBP might make a bit more sense on a predominantly UK site)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices