Skip to content

Riding & events Ron Haslam Race School 2011 dates Riding Skills

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Riding Skills > Ron Haslam Race School 2011 dates

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Newsdesk  says:

Ron Haslam Race School 2011 dates

"Rocket" Ron Haslam's Race School has announced its course dates for this year's racing season, with places still available to book from April onwards.   Held exclusively at Silverstone, the courses use a variety of Hondas - ranging from the CBR125 to the CBR600 and CBR1000 - to teach basic to advanced track riding skills.   Dates throughout April and May are:   13th April 27th...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 March 2011 12:13)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eugenios

Jan 12

Eugenios says:

This is definitely one way of pursuing your passions through education. I've heard only good things about Ron Haslam's school and I, for one, can't wait to see what he's got to offer and how it's going to be. The prices seem really OK.

Reply to this Topic
KiraShannen

Jan 12

KiraShannen says:

I'd like to send my girlfriend to take these courses, but she's very scared, haha. Even though in life you sometimes have to take risks because it's healthy, she'd rather stay in the back and hold on tight to what she can find. I hope I'll persuade her someway.

Reply to this Topic
Lisha

Feb 13

Lisha says:

Does that mean that this April I'll finally learn how to ride a bike? That would be extraordinary! There are so many travel opportunities I've missed because I was afraid to take my bike out for rides!

Reply to this Topic
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

I wish I were in Ron Haslam's place. Just imagine doing what you love best and turning this into a full time job. I often wonder if I'm doing what I like in life, but I'm too scared to answer to myself.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle