Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner not writing Rossi off yet MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner not writing Rossi off yet

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner not writing Rossi off yet

Casey Stoner said it would be foolish to write off Valentino Rossi as a potential title contender after just one race of the 2011 MotoGP world championship.The Australian made a dream start to his factory Honda career in Qatar last weekend as he won for the fourth time in five years at the Losail International Circuit.Rossi meanwhile was having a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 March 2011 12:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

screw you wosideg

Fastest lap while he was leading the race and, as whatsisname said, so clearly faster.

And at least my pajamas aren't stained, which is more than can be said for your £39.99 yellow VR46 boxer shorts.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Fail!

gonna have to give you 0 out of 10 so far weskit. Must try harder

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

you know abnlin and co

if you spent half as much time trying to sell your stuff in a legitimate fashion, rather than trying to flog it to an audience that see you as nothing more than an irritation, you'd probably be more successful

Reply to this Topic
styler4077

Aug 06

styler4077 says:

Nike adverts spam etc etc

Why the FCUK is MCN'S IT department allowing this crap to happen and IMHO ruin a great forum.

Your customer MCN will leave if you do not stop this crap from entering you forum.

Give me a job I'll do it...............

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Hey everybody!

I have sent their web dude an email complaining about the spam. What you can all do is click on their profile (name) and on the upper right side of their profile page click on "report abuse". Keep the comments clean I don't think they want this crap on here any more than the rest of us. Be patient we may have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to get any real action. Get Clicking!!!

Reply to this Topic
TheCelticHound

Jun 08

CASEY KNOWS BEST

Of  course he does after racing against him for the past 5 seasons. We are only one race into the campaign and the doubters have started. Jerez next weekend and then there is a 4 week gap to the next race because of the horrendous misfortune in Japan. So this gap will enable him to regain some more strength in his injured shoulder but more especially when he gets the revised chassis he has requested from Ducati which should be in place early June, then we could see the mighty Red machine flying once again. Ciao

Reply to this Topic
hobes

Mar 09

hobes says:

Ok you VR supporters when will you finally state that VR is recovered from his injury, and that you will not use it as an excuse for his riding of the Duke, say by june or Jerez.

Pls state a date so the trash talk can begin.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Hobes

When he has a 100 point lead!

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Just playing...

I was messing after Hobes' comment! Chill Winstaaaan!!!

Nobody could get this sort of lead with such a talented field of riders now..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices