Skip to content

Discuss This MV Agusta ready with Street Triple rivalling B3 Brutale New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MV Agusta ready with Street Triple rivalling B3 Brutale

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

MV Agusta ready with Street Triple rivalling B3 Brutale

Triumph might be ready with a new-look Street Triple, but MV Agusta will be hoping to lodge a big question mark in buyers' minds when it goes semi-public with its own 675cc naked next week. The B3 'baby' Brutale will, like the Triumph, be powered by a 675cc, three-cylinder motor, but is widely expected to beat it for claimed power. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 March 2011 17:20)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nice picture

This is "How the MV Agusta Brutale B3 could look like"

Then again it might not!!!!????

Reply to this Topic
loatmead

Sep 10

loatmead says:

Nice pipes if they were straight through  !! but thats about it.No contest Triumph, a bit of a let down if that is realy it

Reply to this Topic
BadD0g

Aug 08

BadD0g says:

Well...

I've never ridden a street triple, and I have no doubt it's an amazing piece of machinery... but the main thing that puts me off it is the retro looks and bug-eyed headlights. So for that reason, if this MV rides as well as the ST (from what nearly every review says) then I'd pick the MV for looks and pay the extra £500 :) But! have to see what the new ST looks like!

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i'd say this is a decent punt at it's looks .... if it's got a Brutale badge, then the looks are spot on, and it will have to have triple pipes to distinguish it from it's bigger brother.  i think it's rather gorgeous, but then i am biased being an MV owner!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

It looks a bit minimilist if thats the word for it. Looks like someone has bought one and stripped all the weight off it. Don't know how it will cope with shitty UK roads or am I being a bit old fashioned. Then theres the question of how many dealers there are and how solvent the factory is. And a final criticism is those pipes which look unlikely to be easily changed due to their complexity; its unlikely an after market pipe manufacturer is going to make a replacement as there won't be enough on the road to make it worth while. I'm afraid Triumph is likely to be the winner in this contest.

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

I'll wait for the official pics before making a judgement, I've been waiting for this since they announced the Agusta Triple I think it will look pretty special.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Not Ebay

I have a pain in my arse with shitheads posting sales links... MCN is where i go every day to read reviews and other real bikers comments on bikes... Its a fantastic site and MCN can be proud of there work on here.. I just hope they can stop these pricks posting crap ... As for the B3 it looks the dogs nuts but MCN's love for Triumph will no doubt put the triple ahead of this rival....

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Its Still NOT Ebay

Feck off you gobshite....

Reply to this Topic
pilkol

Mar 09

pilkol says:

Puma trainers

Are they the ones with the shoot me im a cunt inscribed?

Or the laces replaced with fuses hmm mr shoebomber?

do they come in white?

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Get rid of spammers by emailing this guy:

He's listed in the contact us section, if everyone who isnt a spammer emails and or calls it'll probably get sorted quicker

Site content

Junior Web Producer: Liam Marsden
liam.marsden@motorcyclenews.com 01733 468017

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle